[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rush00756

WCOFF scoring for DF's are too low and I used to hate it there before the crooks ripped me off. To get 5 pts for a shutout and only 2 pts for holding a team to 5 or less and 1 pt for 10 or less is a joke. The scoring for DF that the NFFC and FFPC uses are pretty good. 12 pts a shutout, 8 pts for 2-7 against, 5 pts for 8-10 against for FFPC and the NFFC goes 12 pts shutout, 8 pts for 2-7 against, 4 pts for 8-12 against and 2 pts for 13-17 against. 6th round is insane to take a DF.

If I start up another league I'll use my favorite system, which is +1 point for every point against <20, 0 for every point against from 20-25, and -1 for every point against over 26.

Don't think I've ever gone into a draft planning what specific positions I would be drafting in the first two rounds, much less the first three. Too many unknowns. I typically take the BPA for the first half of the draft, then start to worry about what positions I need to fill.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I planned on going into the draft going RB,RB,WR as I said earlier.

However, after a couple admittedly rudimentary mock drafts I dunno if that will work. ESPN now ranks IIRC 11 RBs before the first QB or WR, and sometimes players will just take the highest rated player regardless of how much they know.

This has led to me having to go RB, WR in order to get a top 8 or so player in each position.

Having said that, in my leagues I dont believe that people will be passing on Rodgers Brady Brees so that should free up more skill position players. I will be waiting on a QB so hopefully that lands me another stud RB.

Well I planned on going into the draft going RB,RB,WR as I said earlier.

However, after a couple admittedly rudimentary mock drafts I dunno if that will work. ESPN now ranks IIRC 11 RBs before the first QB or WR, and sometimes players will just take the highest rated player regardless of how much they know.

This has led to me having to go RB, WR in order to get a top 8 or so player in each position.

Having said that, in my leagues I dont believe that people will be passing on Rodgers Brady Brees so that should free up more skill position players. I will be waiting on a QB so hopefully that lands me another stud RB.

Well we've identified Problem #1... :pc: