[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hello HK! One more week down...man I'm a magnet for RB injuries. Ball, Jennings, Ridley, Moreno in 2 weeks lol.

That being said, here is my remaining roster (10 man standard)

Aaron Rodgers (playing Carolina)

Ronnie Hillman (playing SF)

Andre Williams (playing in Dallas)

Antonio Brown (Playing Houston)

Emmanual Sanders (Playing SF)

DeAndre Hopkins (Flex spot) (Playing Pittsburg)

Rob Gronkowski (Playing NYJ)

Buffalo defense (Playing Minnesota)

Nick Novak (Playing KC)

Bench:

Rashad Jennings (Out obviously)

Colin Kaepernick

Larry Donnell

Texans Defense (playing Pittsburg)

Pierre Garcon (playing Tennessee)

So to begin, I received an offer for Mohammed Sanu for Hopkins. I expect Green to be out one more game and Jones to be out a few more. Would you consider this trade being how I have a need for more points?

And would you start anything different based on this current roster before waiver pickups? I'm confidant with Buffalo D playing Minnesota, but the option to grab Clevand who's playing Jville is there, although not sure I need that.

I have 2 open spots on the bench after just dropping the IR players. I'm 3rd in the waiver wire this week, and this is a reset based on inverse standings wire (which i hate).

Notable running backs on the wire this week, Isaiah Crowell (nice Jax matchup and West was apparently a healthy scratch), Jeremy Hill, Jerick McKinnon, Bishop Sankey, and Montee Ball. I know I was the one that dropped ball but I was in a tough spot. I doubt anyone scoops him up this week, so the option is there for me to grab him back.

Notable WR's on the wire, Maclon Floyd, Brandon LeFell, James Jones, Andre Holmes (not sure I want to buy into this one), Beckham Jr

Of course the other option is hold out and maybe see if someone drops someone decent, just not so sure I have that luxury.

With Marvin Jones done for the year I believe it ensures Sanu 5 catches for 50 yard weeks at least all year. I would make the Sanu trade myself..

I would most definately grab Clevelands defense. I been riding whoever plays Jville all year and I lead most of my leagues in overall defensive scoring. if I did not make the Hopkins trade I would play Garcon over Hopkins. matter of fact I would also start him over Sanu if you do make the deal.

As far as your 2 open spots I would go after the 2 who are starters right now. that would be McKinnon and Sankey. if I did not get them then I would grab Ball.

Some nice recievers on the waiver wire as all the 1st 4 you wrote I would not be scared to start this week. I think Lafell does it again this week. that being said WR is not what you need.

Figured I would just EDIT this since I've gone through with some of this, and I just figured it best to chain together this to prevent confusion.

My pickups on the wire were McKinnon and Crowell. I also had an open spot after the wires, and added James Jones. Furthermore, I've completed the trade and will have Sanu (trading Hopkins) tonight. Sadly there is another person in my league that fights for the defense playing JVille each week, and another opponent that secured the Dolphins for next week, who play JVille.

That makes my roster

Active:

A. Rodgers

A. Williams

R. Hillman

A. Brown

E. Sanders (WR2 spot possibly up in the air)

R. Gronk

J. Jones (Flex Spot up in the air)

N. Novak

Buffalo D/ST

Bench:

P. Garcon

M. Sanu

J. McKinnon

I. Crowell

L. Donnell

C. Kaepernick

R. Jennings

You suggested I reacquire Ball, and I plan too at first sign he is practicing again, perhaps the week prior. I am fairly confidant I can risk this riding out as no one in my league will pick him up. I'm pretty happy about the McKinnon pick up, it gives me a really strong option next week when the Giants are on their bye, and the Vikings go against Tampa Bay.

I wanted to ask you about Garcon. Your suggestion was to start him at Flex regardless of picking up Sanu. Could you give me your insights on this one? We all know Garcon has had a frustrating year, but even last game his TD came in the last 2 minutes, and other wise he had 3 receptions. You also said that before I added Jones into the mix.

Anyway, would you change anything starting wise going into this week? I imagine my RB spots are fairly set given a lack of top choices and good match ups, whereas I have some flexibility with my WR2 and Flex spot.

Thanks again for everything, couldn't have a better insight guy.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Standard league. 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1def.

QB-Manning

RB-Morris, Ben Tate, Hillman, and Mathews

WR - Antonio Brown, Sanders, Steve Smith, Wallace, and Patterson

TE-Gronk

I was offered Le'Veon Bell for Tate and Wallace. I would have jumped at this a week ago as I'm fairly solid at WR but Tate is playing well and has about the easiest schedule left for a RB while Bell's gets much tougher.

Do I make it?

Thx

I wouldn't, but it's close. I'd rather trade 2 receivers for Bell than 1 RB and 1 WR, since Tate is a borderline top-10 option right now. Plus the Browns offense actually looks better than the Steelers at this point. Wallace is a solid WR2/3.

I would start Allen or Cooks over Floyd this week. but down the road now Floyd could come in handy. but I would not cut Cooks or Allen for him this week.

If you have a roster spot available, but he's not better than any of the 4 receivers you have now.

Mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428297-calvin-johnson-randall-cobb-trade/

Hello HK

(Referring to team 1 in signature). i keep hemming and hawing about what to do with Patterson. He has talent but there is very little production. I am in need of WR depth and Shorts and Holmes are hanging out in free agency. Should I consider dropping Patterson for either shorts or Holmes?

Thanks for the help!

Dear HK , hope all is well ...have two dilemmas

1 pt PPr league

4 pt TD pass

Cousins or Romo ? figure Cousins may end up with better stats and romo may not need to throw as much against Giants

Sanu or Terrance williams ? leaning towards Sanu as he is now # 1 target by far for Bengals

Let me know and thanks Brother

Standard Scoring League

Luck vs CIN

L Miller @ CHI

T Richardson vs CIN

B Quick vs SEA

Megatron vs NO

M Sanu @ IND

D Walker @ WSH

Bears D/ST vs MIA

Novak vs KC

BENCH

D Martin *BYE

S Jackson @ BAL

R Wayne vs CIN

P Thomas @ DET

R Randle @ DAL

M Floyd vs KC

49ers D/ST @ DEN

I lost Cruz and Moreno for the season this week and so I dropped them both. This week, I play the first place team in my league and I need a big win (I'm 4-2, he's 5-1).

Miller will start for me no doubt.

T Rich has sat on my bench the past few weeks and he's starting to really produce. It's a toss up between him and Reggie Wayne and Reggie has had a slow season so far. It's not that great of a match up for either of them but I trust that this Colts offense will move the ball just fine.

B Quick has a tough match up but I feel like the Rams will be throwing all day just like they did on Monday night. Quick only had 1 catch last week but I hope Davis looks his way more this week. I'm still kind of "iffy" about playing him.

Megatron has the match up if he's healthy. I guess I'll have to monitor his status all week and then make a decision.

Sanu seems like a good play again this week with how banged up that receiving core is.

Do you like Bears D this week? Other two options I am considering would be Cowboys D vs NYG and Texans D @ PIT. I do have L Miller who is facing the Bears so a big day for Miller could take a few pts away from the Bears D.

S Jackson has a tougher match up and just hasn't been producing unless he finds the end zone.

Same with Reggie Wayne ^^^^^

What do you think about P Thomas this week @ DET? The Saints struggle on the road and both of Thomas's big games have come at home. So that's why I'm skeptical about starting him. But he could have a big game coming off the bye week, I just don't know if Brees can beat this defense on the road.

With Cruz out, I grabbed Randle off the WW. I'm thinking of starting him over Quick this week. He should get a lot of targets as long as Eli is playing well.

M Floyd has done better this year than most of my "marquee" WRs. It's noted that I am playing against Rivers this week and a big day for Floyd will limit Rivers' effect on our fantasy match up.

It's a big week for me, HK. I played Sanu over Cruz last week and it got me the win, so thank you. What do you think this week?

Whats up HK!?

PPR league 6pts per TD

I need help on the flex position. I have the following options:

M.Colston @ Det

M.Bennett Mia (the guy I am playing this week has Cutler) I also have Marshall as my #1

Jarvis Landry @ Chicago

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Is a trade offer of Michael Floyd for Ben Tate a fair offer? The person who has Tate could use an upgrade at WR (has James Jones, K. Wright, and Maclin). They have Stacy, Helu, and K. Davis as other RB. My team is:

QB: Rivers

RB: Foster, McKinnon, S. Jackson

WR: Ju. Jones, Mi. Floyd, Royal, A. Holmes, J. Gordon

TE: Davis, T. Wright

K. Novak

DST: Chargers.

Thanks.

Me and you have the same QB's in my biggest money league. as you I am going with Brady this week. just a nicer matchup.

Your RB's are as I would do it. and be happy as they both should have solid weeks.

At WR I would probably start Holmes over Randle. I do like Randle I just like Holmes better.

At TE I would also go with Cameron. his upside is to much to sit for Kelce IMO.

Now that I am paying attention and see you got a FLEX I would just put Homes there and leave Randle at WR.

If the Browns were out there I would grab them off of waivers also.

Houston and Cleveland available. You prefer Browns?

Edited by Zeus69

My team,

Luck

Brown

Edelman

Lynch

Ellington

walker

tate

Bench: (notables)

Graham

Andre Johnson

Bradshaw

Spiller

Decker

Currently 5-1 looking longer term. Going to trade

Ben Tate, Johnson, Bradshaw, and the kicker Jimmy Graham

Getting:

Le'veon Bell, Josh Gordon, Mohamed Sanu, Larry Donnell

I get:

Wes Welker

Joique Bell

I give:

Mike Wallace

Nick Foles

My team:

QB : P. Manning, Foles

RB : Stacy, F. Jackson, Oliver, S. Johnson

WR : Bryant, Wallace, Decker, Harvin, Hopkins

TE: Thomas, Donnell

K : Novak

DST : Seattle

His team:

QB : Stafford

RB : Lacy, L. Bell, J. Forsett, J. Bell, R. Hillman, M. Ingram, R. Mathews

WR : Julio Jones, Edelman, Welker, Crabtree

TE : Walker

K : McManus

DST : Arizona

Would you do this trade?

Lineup help please.

League one. 3 wr plus 1 flex =4 total

Alshon jeffrey

Sanu

Mike wallace

Malcome floyd

Andre holmes

Cordarrel patterson

League two. 2 rbs

Lacy

Vereen

Ivory

Mcfadden

1 Qb romo or cousins

1 t.e. charles clay or jared cook

Thanks man, i have been getting killed with injuries and suspensions this year. A.d. ball, cruz, etc. Anyway appreciate the help as always.

• Like 1

I need some help/advice on my fantasy team, here it is:

(Starters: 1 Qb, 2wr, 2rb,1te,1flex,)

QB: Andrew Luck, Joe Flacco

WR: Alshon Jeffery, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Deandre Hopkins

RB: Eddie lacy, zac Stacy,Trent Richardson, Matt Asiata

TE: Zach ertz, Jared cook

Kicker:Nick Novak

Def: Denver, Detroit

I am trying to get Lamar Miller & Ben Tate but not sure what to offer, I proposed a trade for Ben Tate in which I give TRich & Asiata but he didn't reply. Also some notable players on the WW are Isiah Crowell, Brandin Cooks, and Chris Johnson. How can I improve my team?

I was offered Michael Floyd + Ertz or Royal + Ertz for Lamar Miller. I could use some WR help if AJ is gonna be out for several weeks, but now when Moreno is out for season, I think Miller is valuable way more. Also don't think playing Ertz instead of Cook is any kind of upgrade, what do you think? Thanks.