[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moreno or Ball tonight?

Endzone Is Near

I predict that Ball gets it going on MNF and that he is the hot waiver wire add of the week. What's worse is that I've been beating myself up for weeks over whether to add him, but I got antsy when McGahee signed and burned my #2 waiver on him.

Terrible decision, as Ball will go off against Oakland and I'll have no chance at him now.

Edited by Endzone Is Near

i lost bush, and s jax last week, d rich this week and i started ball over mjd vs sea this week (at that point why not). If he is about to get it going, tonight would be great.

As of right now i have a 22 point lead with Ball vs D Thomas

Edited by millworkguy

I predict that Ball gets it going on MNF and that he is the hot waiver wire add of the week. What's worse is that I've been beating myself up for weeks over whether to add him, but I got antsy when McGahee signed and burned my #2 waiver on him.

Terrible decision, as Ball will go off against Oakland and I'll have no chance at him now.

I cant believe he's not owned to be honest

Crap....too late. He's now fallen in waivers. I'm gonna be kicking myself tonight and I know it. The thing is, since I already freaked and blew my waiver on Willis, it almost makes more sense to keep and see what he does anyway at this point.

Edited by Endzone Is Near

moreno will be the man early but ball might be closing this game out once the broncos are up by 60.

I think you're forgetting about Ronnie Hillman, too.

Sure, Ball has surpassed him on the depth chart technically but I think they're going to try getting him back into the groove against this inferior opponent.

Just a hunch.

And FWIW, I think Moreno gets 75% of the fantasy production tonight. Anything Ball gets will be sloppy leftover junk yardage in the 4th.

I think you're forgetting about Ronnie Hillman, too.

Sure, Ball has surpassed him on the depth chart technically but I think they're going to try getting him back into the groove against this inferior opponent.

Just a hunch.

And FWIW, I think Moreno gets 75% of the fantasy production tonight. Anything Ball gets will be sloppy leftover junk yardage in the 4th.

At this point, I hope so. I'd love to look back and know that McGahee was the way to go.

What's happened tonight with Broncos RB's is exactly why I benched Moreno last week. With 3 capable backs, each with their plusses and minuses, who really knows who's gonna get the bulk of the work. And Hillman has looked the best of the 3 of them tonight.

Yeah of course I played Moreno tonight, not just because of last week, but why wouldn't I play Moreno over Shorts in Seattle, or J Gordon, in his first game back, with a backup QB starting making only his second start ever, on the road. :doh: