[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor RGIII just can't watch!

Cowboyz1

Looks like the RGIII's fragile ego just can't take watching himself stink up the joint in front of his teammates. This is a badddddd sign. I really can't believe this. At Baylor they protected the fragile boy from others seeing his poor performance. I think we are seeing that this confident Man everyone thought was such a leader with an abundance of confidence was all a sham. The poor boy just isn't ready for the prime time scrutiny the NFL dishes out. Now it makes sense why he's playing so poorly. Poor whittle RG has lost his false persona. Maybe they should just play cut ups of last years good plays and some college highlights and bring in some hookers to read scripts adoring him and telling him how big his pecker is.

:link:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Read about this earlier. As a man I cant respect such a pansy. Makes Ru Paul look like Governor Arnold.

Exactly. If you cant handle watching your plays in the film room with your teamates, good and bad along with all your teamates good and bad plays your not mature nor strong enough to play quarterback in this league. In fact, if it's true that he made that request then the Skins have a huge problem on their hands. He may very well end up the next Vince Young and not only lose the respect of his teamates but the league as well. Had know idea the kid was that fragile. He may never recover from this and shanahan knows it which is why he quickly denied it happening.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I read this article as well. Of course, RGIII and Redskins deny it. But there sure are a lot of stories about him lately . . . where there's smoke, there's fire.

Cam Newton went through this regression in year two, but seems to have figured it out though.

Well its pretty easy to see that players need a full off season and training camp before they're ready for the season. Especially second year rookies. Rehab is far from game practice working on Your craft. Hopefully RG can make it through the season without to much damage to his body and confidence. Not sure he has the mental toughness this league requires. Nor do I think he is the leader everyone thought he was.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1