[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh Goodie

alexgaddis

Short week, no Welker (more than likely).

Heck, if there would be ANY week to "want" to go up against Peyton, this is probably it.

Got alert that Welker is out. I have Welker/Peyton combo in one league but on the bright

side, I have D. Thomas in my main money league so I'm thinking he goes off, ok praying he goes off.

an owner in one of my locals drafted AP 1 and Peyton 2 and missed the playoffs

wow that's pretty bad. In one of my 12-team leagues, I had the overall #1. I picked AP at 1.1, Peyton Manning at 2.12 and Demaryius Thomas at 3.1. I also picked Moreno in the late rounds and drafted Julius Thomas on a whim in round 23 (final round). Needless to say, I have outscored all other teams by a country mile.

except, of course, unless your Peyton Manning...the player the op started this thread about. In my league this week Manning put up 37 points which decided that match-up. There's a reason people are hoping for snow.

The other guy only scored 36?

• Like 1

I don't know why all this worry about this Manning guy. According to reliable, yet unnamed sources, Manning will only get 300-3 no rushing yds, while Foles (who I am against in TWO playoff games) will have 310-3 + 20 rushing yds, about 2.5 more! Let's worry about ME!

PS I'm starting Dalton in one, Stafford in other against Foles led team.

The other guy only scored 36?

id even settle for knowing the margin of the win

The margin of the win was 20. Manning scored 37 pts. for the winning team, Russel Wilson scored 10 for the loser.

The next highest player on the winning team was Julian Edelman with 14 pts. So while the losing team didn't score 36, Manning was essential for the victory. Drop Manning's points and it's a 17 point loss. Drop the 2nd highest scorer but keep Manning and it's still a 6 point win.