[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Golden Tate News

heehawks

Been hearing rumors across ff websites that Golden Tate has lisfranc and is on PUP. Anyone else hear about this? Please get a link to confirm if this is rumor or not! Would be too bad, as I'm a huge GT fan and was sad he left my Heehawks.

I thought they were no longer the heehawks after winning the Super Bowl :thinking:

They'll always be the Heehawks, especially with Richard Sperman and Skittles playing for them.

• Like 1

They'll always be the Heehawks, especially with Richard Sperman and Skittles playing for them.

Says the Cowboys fan, lol. So maybe the Seahawks characters are on the field instead of in the owner's box pretending to be a GM, but at least they're some of the best at what they do.

Edited by Tripleshot

Says the Cowboys fan, lol. So maybe the Seahawks characters are on the field instead of in the owner's box pretending to be a GM, but at least they're some of the best at what they do.

You did laugh at that though and that's all that counts.

Indeed I did, both at your post and while I was posting my reply. I figured you'd see the same humor in this as I did.

Absolutely I did. The Boys are such an easy mark, the retorts can be scripted.

Absolutely I did. The Boys are such an easy mark, the retorts can be scripted.

I have to give Jerry some credit, as I think he made perhaps his best draft decision this year in not drafting Manziel. Last year's first round pick turned out to be pretty darn good too, even if he could have waited and gotten him later. The Boys line was a mess and Frederick has helped stabilize the middle of that line.

I have to give Jerry some credit, as I think he made perhaps his best draft decision this year in not drafting Manziel. Last year's first round pick turned out to be pretty darn good too, even if he could have waited and gotten him later. The Boys line was a mess and Frederick has helped stabilize the middle of that line.

Agreed on all points. However, I'm becoming so numb as a cowboys fan. You had to feel the same way for awhile as a hawks fan.

Agreed on all points. However, I'm becoming so numb as a cowboys fan. You had to feel the same way for awhile as a hawks fan.

Oh definitely. At least you have Romo. I remember the Stan Gelbaugh years, and the thankfully brief TJax era was only three seasons ago.