[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My TEs are KILLING me! Anyone else having problems w/this position?

the outlaw

I agree that TE, expecially in a 10 team non PPR league, is a terribly frustrating position unless you snag a tier 1. I drafted Cameron and Ertz and frequently contemplate a trade or high upside player like Delanie Walker. In my experience trading for a top TE is rarely worth it. I prefer to have two moderate but consistent TE's and play the more favorable matchup. With that said keep a close eye on the huddle's free agent forecast right when it comes out. That article has led to a lot of titles and duckets.

In my local, I've Started Ladarius, Allen, and Gates so far. I don't think the position has totaled 10 points for me this season. In my BoTH league I picked up Paul and was feeling good about that, but now it looks like he's out for a few weeks... :bag:

After tight-end being a calamity for me last year (I worked a trade for Gronk last year then he went down), I decided I'd go heavy for TE this year.

Cameron was an early pick for me, but covered his non-performing season so far with Bennett and I am very high on Kelce, and I got him as a free agent.

Just in case you guys didn't notice, Delanie Walker is #30 overall in WCOFF scoring with 71. Tennessee lacks star power, but Walker is a damn good weekly option.

No doubt, he scored good numbers with Danny Whitehurst's son at QB....Danny wasn't a very good NFL QB and the apple didn't fall far...

David Whitehurst.

Damn you're right. I think I was thinking of Danny Bonadoochie.

David whitehurst wore 17...I think his son did too. I don't mean to make light of them. Both played in the league so ALL respect to them for that. I sure as hell didn't...and neither of my sons will...they neither play football anyway (the oldest did, but is an ice hockey player now)...and as awesome as my sons are none will play any pro sports so ALL respect to the W-Hurst clan, but you're still no help to us fantasy players.