[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Formal Apology to Jason Garrett

Cowboyz1

or done with Romo... I love your rants as a cowboy hater and cant wait to see the eagles take the division from you with their backup quarterback, then first round knock out and your annual I give up post it is coming I feel it. Good luck though I still really do love to hate those boyz.

• 1 month later...

or done with Romo... I love your rants as a cowboy hater and cant wait to see the eagles take the division from you with their backup quarterback, then first round knock out and your annual I give up post it is coming I feel it. Good luck though I still really do love to hate those boyz.

How you feelin now.,,,,,

Feeling great as my boyz made it to the show. As for your team making the playoffs as the 3 seed facing GB how you feeling?

I'm feeling like no team scares me right now. I mean NO team. With the way our O line can play, we can score on anyone and score a lot. You can beat any team anywhere if you have a great running game and an elite QB. We have both.

It looks like for the 'boys to get to the Super Bowl, they will probably have to get wins IN Lambeau and IN Seattle...That's about as brutal as it gets. Say what you want about beating Seattle earlier, but the Seahawks are playing in championship form right now - when the cowboys played them, there was serious question about them even making the playoffs.

It looks like for the 'boys to get to the Super Bowl, they will probably have to get wins IN Lambeau and IN Seattle...That's about as brutal as it gets. Say what you want about beating Seattle earlier, but the Seahawks are playing in championship form right now - when the cowboys played them, there was serious question about them even making the playoffs.

Yeah well it looks like this Cowboys team is peaking also. Making perhaps one of the best offenses in the league quit in the third Quarter with a shutout while the starters were in. I am confident we can beat anyone anywhere.

Now we all see how important Romo is to this football team. Weeden is missing terribly.

stop it moron.. ive been watching the cowbyos from day 1 I puke when i watch them cause they get your hopes up every year and its the same old trash with romo ..

Weeden TD PASS looked nicer than any pass romo made all day yesterday just stop

did you see romos pick 6 it should of been

stop it moron.. ive been watching the cowbyos from day 1 I puke when i watch them cause they get your hopes up every year and its the same old trash with romo ..

Your avy is correct. Romo is playing as good or better then any QB in the league and will continue to do so.

You probably had the Cowboys 8-8 or worse yet they are NFC East Champs yet you still hate. You should be over the moon but no yours still the bitter bandwagoner that only wants to cheer when they are Super Bowl champs. This team is going to be in the mix for a ring for the next three years. Yet your still not happy. Just quit dude.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:lol: Yeah. I saw it. It was one of the 2 passes he missed all day

:lol: Yeah. I saw it. It was one of the 2 passes he missed all day

:rofl: Yeah, and it was Beasley who didn't get the memo to go hot and sharpen the slant. Romo new what was suppose to happen and if Beasley did what he was suppose to do the ball would have been right in his gut for a first down and another completion.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop it the guys in a rocking chair

his arm blows bad do you see how he collapses too? do you see the ducs he threw up on thanksgiving??

:rofl::rofl:

lmao luck missed 1 pass all day and had no protection everyhing was dropped by his guys colts had 7 dropped passes lmao

please this is is too funny...

do you know how afraid they are to have to let lose with romo wait til Dalls plays the good Run D and see what happens lmao its gonna be funny too watch...

Romo melts down he blows just face it

Tip my hat to the cowboys as they earned it so far and Thank romo for his help for two titles for me . Cowboys have been extremely impressive all year and deserve the praise should be getting now ... congrats to their fans as well

as a hard core Giants Fan , this post hurts ( actually it hurts as i am typing and pounding the keys as hard as i can in frustration ) . Lol

Tip my hat to the cowboys as they earned it so far and Thank romo for his help for two titles for me . Cowboys have been extremely impressive all year and deserve the praise should be getting now ... congrats to their fans as well

as a hard core Giants Fan , this post hurts ( actually it hurts as i am typing and pounding the keys as hard as i can in frustration ) . Lol

Romo >>>>>>> Eli

fantasy yes ...in meantime , Romo needs a ring ( or two ) to solidify this argument

I didn't make that fantasy qualification ... I stand by Romo >>>>>>> Eli, regardless of how many rings Eli has on his fingers. Or are you arguing that Eli >>>>>>> Peyton because Eli has 2 rings to Peyton's 1 ring?

Edited by Grits and Shins

Romo >>>>>>> Eli

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 SUPERBOWL RINGS

STOP IT .

What seperates the great from good is CARING about the GAME romo clearly doesnt CARE about the game as much as guys like brady rodgers breees mannings so please just stop...

The guy has folded worse than cutler countless times....

hes an INT MACHINE in the worst moments he cant handle pressure

I didn't make that fantasy qualification ... I stand by Romo >>>>>>> Eli, regardless of how many rings Eli has on his fingers. Or are you arguing that Eli >>>>>>> Peyton because Eli has 2 rings to Peyton's 1 ring?

No but i am arguing that Romo has not done enough to warrant being better than ELI especially since he has not won anything let alone two rings..rings do count for something especially when two qb have similar stats without the rings being included . Once they are it pushes one over the other imho

Edited by isleseeya

I dont recall a year where Romo had less pressure to perform. He finally doesnt have to play every play as if the game depends on it and he is flourishing in that role. I think Dallas has a punchers chance with anyone. I am not anointing them, I just feel the days of us losing in embarrassing fashion and choking every week are slipping behind us. They are learning how to win and finish games. Very happy to win the east and have our hat in the ring. There is stiff competition in the NFC but I think we can play with all of them

Romo is putting up terrific numbers and has lessened the bonehead plays bigtime. All this with the bad and reinjured back. He honestly has my respect no matter what happens to the Cowboys from here on out. The man has balls

• Like 1

I have always been a Romo fan in that i always felt for him when he was dumped on and blamed for much more than he should have been . He is very tough and plays hurt as much as any QB the last 10 years and he is damn good . I am sincerely happy for him this season and he deserves a lot of praise as well as having the monkey off his back imho

Edited by isleseeya