[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting to think I shouldn't have started Joique Bell

taztm

Yeah Bush is out, the Falcons suck vs. the run, and the Lions defense is good (apparently).

But I was over looking that the Lions are one of the worst running teams, pass a million times, and Theo Riddick is going to take carries.

And I bet Mike Wallace and Mark Ingram tear it up while on my bench.

:(

I am absolutely never again listening to the "player X is out, so more carries....defense X is terrible against the . run...etc...etc..etc..".

My gut is always the way to go, always. Thought I'd get cute and start Bell today (along with everyone else listening to the reasons why he'll be a good play today). He is going to stay on my bench until further notice. I have resisted all year until this week. Totally my fault of course, but goodness gracious, should have gone with my gut as usual.

Edited by heehawks

There is no second-guessing yourself on this one. Scored a TD two weeks in a row, Bush out, against a horrid run defense.

I just had a feeling that the game being in London would suppress some scoring as well the "everyone thinks Bell is going to score a ton of points" would backfire, hence the "go with my gut" rant.