[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Hogan

bud29

I've heard next to nothing about this guy, but he seems to have put up pretty decent numbers as of late. In his last 5 games:

vs NE: 6 targets, 5-72-1

vs MIN: 6 targets, 5-63 (1 FumL)

@ NYJ: 1 target, 1-14

vs KC: 7 targets, 5-57-1 (1 FumL)

@ MIA: 9 targets, 7-74

The fumbles are a bit disturbing, but those are still fairly solid PPR numbers (barring the stinker against NYJ). From the news snippets I've read about him, it seems that he's taken over the WR3 role in Buffalo, and the news update from MFL says he's taken over the WR2 spot. The huddle doesn't seem to be too high on him, low ROS ranking and not projecting anything for him this week. What's the public opinion on this guy?

He's actually a pretty athletic dude. Really nice scores in the cone, shuttle, and both jumps. Serviceable speed. Decent hands and routes. I added him in a dynasty league. Sometimes it take these small school guys a while to get up to speed in the NFL.

I would caution those numbers are with Orton and if the Bills drop another game or two they could and probably should give EJ one final go at a career.

Having said that, I think they win the next two games and Orton plays into December and if you're starting Hogan in the fantasy playoffs you have bigger issues or are a genius.

I would caution those numbers are with Orton and if the Bills drop another game or two they could and probably should give EJ one final go at a career.

Having said that, I think they win the next two games and Orton plays into December and if you're starting Hogan in the fantasy playoffs you have bigger issues or are a genius.

Yeah didn't think of that component. A switch to Manuel would potentially put a damper on Hogan's numbers. As long as Orton's the guy though, I think he's a solid plug-and-play sort of WR.

• Like 1

That's something I had't thought of. Orton has served as a decent QB2 in my local, so hopefully he does win the next couple games and keeps the job. As a Watkins and Hogan owner in another league, Manuel coming back wouldn't help me there either.

I'm plugging him in as a WR4 in a 16-teamer, and due to several tough matchups down the stretch for Fitzgerald, I could see myself playing him more than just this week (granted Orton stays in).

Edited by bud29

From what i hear there is no plan to go back to EJ at this point, of course i guess that could change with a few more losses. But Hogan seems to be a favorite target from Orton. He always seems to be open over the middle. At first i was not happy about him starting over Mike Williams but he has been proving himself on 3rd down situations and is looked at in the redzone.