[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I Build a Championship team?

InTomWeTrust

I read most of your posts regarding trades this season (at least I think so), and in many cases I couldn't even work up a response because your reasoning seemed so off base. You committed to some guys I just couldn't wrap my mind around (V. Davis & M. Ball come immediately to mind). We all get lost in the weeds sometimes... but as for your lineup going in

Luck - He'll be money, no-brainer

Foster - Should do fine with the remaining schedule if he stays healthy (with all your movin' and shakin' with trades you should have A. Blue by now)

Anderson - @KC, BUF, & @ SD - Tough match-ups, not sure he produces like you hope.

Megatron - No concerns here

A.J. Green - TB, PIT, & CLE all soft vs. the run, if they gameplan around Hill/Bernard could be an issue

A. Jeffery - DET, DAL, and NO - Could be rough, especially if they put it to Cutler

Fleener - Will have a good week w/ Allen out, but down the stretch... risky & you left yourself no good out

Arizona - Good D but I'd look for a wk14 fill in, playing KC in Arrowhead could be a problem.

Overall I'd say you've got some scary match-ups in there, and you didn't leave yourself many options. Other than Stafford & F-Jax your bench is pretty useless, I'd be dropping all of them (other than the 2 I mentioned) and adding good speculative players at WR/RB/TE.

Thanks for the input..

A Luck - Agree

Foster - Agree

Megatron - Agree

A.j. Green - I disagree.. too me those are great matchups especially Tampa Bay and I like the cleveland matchup.. I dont see Joe Hayden shutting down Green twice in one season.

Alshon Jeffrey - How could it be rough?? Detroit and Chicago should be a shootout on thanksgiving.. Dallas D? Im expecting Jeffrey to have a career day against them dont let them fool you they are horrendous and NO playing in the Dome again ill take my chances for a shootout

Reason why I have Ball and Thompson on my bech is because any injury I have the broncos backfield for the rest of the year..

I know you guys dont want to think its a good backfield, but I do and I think there will be serious screen TD's and running tds produced going forward..

I appreciate the input

Im dropping Adrian Peterson for a WR

Coby Fleener looks like him and Luck have the best Chemistry on the team, Allen had some good plays early on but they were mostly RAC yards he got Fleener gets targeted more

Whats wrong with Bishop Sankey and Fred Jackson?

They are both the #1s in there respective rolls and teams..

I love how they run im confused why you think they suck.

AP is still there in case a miracle happens this week he wil be gone if it doesnt

The WW is thin Running backs like

Doug martin

Chris Johnson

Freeman

Helu

Gerhardt

Starks

Turbin

Wr's

Cordarelle Patterson

Josh Brown

Andrew Hawkins

James Jones

Kenny Brtt

Cecil Shorts

your team sucks now. You started the year with gronk and Julius and now you have Fleener? lmaolmaolmao

right just like everyone said i was nuts for drafting thomas and gronk with my first 2 picks...?

you people even watch football like holy **** dont you get the connection betweeem luck and fleener its a top 5 combo moving forward im so confused on how Aj Green Megatron and Alshon isnt the most dominating force moving forward

I hate having a bunch of broncos running around on my team.. i think i got the 2nd best one besides peyton moving forward with Cj anderson and whole backfield tied up.. youre confused.

Alshon Jeffrey - How could it be rough?? Detroit and Chicago should be a shootout on thanksgiving.. Dallas D? Im expecting Jeffrey to have a career day against them dont let them fool you they are horrendous and NO playing in the Dome again ill take my chances for a shootout

That game will not be a shootout, don't know why you think it would. Game is in Detroit against the number one ranked defense. If the Lions held Rodgers to 7 points, how much do you think they can hold Cutler to?

I think what everyone is trying to say is that you're relying too much on your WR to produce and that's the worse way to go in the playoffs. WR and TE are the positions that rely on the play of another player, the QB. Cutler is bad and that's why it's shaky if Jeffery will do well. Same thing goes with Green. Also Fleener is not a top 5 TE..not even close maybe this week with Allen out but Allen will come back and Fleener will be a backup. I'd try to get a better RB but that's my two cents.

LMAO let me update that for you, InTomWeTrust... If you knew what the hell you were doing you'd realize it was a signature from earlier in the year. No one is rolling with Cameron at TE right now :lol:

Read up and see what a real Championship roster looks like:

We start QB, RB, RB, WR WR, WR, FLEX (WR/RB/TE,) K, DEF, D

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Matt Forte, Arian Foster, Alfred Blue, Denard Robinson, Giovanni Bernard, Fred Jackson

WR: Mike Evans, Golden Tate, Josh Gordon, Brandon LaFell, Keenan Allen

K: Cody Parkey

DEFENSE: Bills, 49ers

DEFENSIVE PLAYER: Deandre Levy

That's gonna win a championship. I'd be surprised if yours made it out of the first round :tdown:

Edited by pegos

right just like everyone said i was nuts for drafting thomas and gronk with my first 2 picks...?

you people even watch football like holy **** dont you get the connection betweeem luck and fleener its a top 5 combo moving forward im so confused on how Aj Green Megatron and Alshon isnt the most dominating force moving forward

I think you lost all credibility with that statement. Fleener is decent, yes, but that's a bold statement when he isn't even the #1 TE in Indy. Top 5 tight ends in the league this season: Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Greg Olsen, Antonio Gates (Just IMO, I imagine others will differ with #4 or #5). You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would say Fleener could make it into the 5 spot, let alone above that.

Green, Megatron, Alshon: fantastic football players, no one is arguing there, but their fantasy production is dependent on the guy getting them the ball

Edited by fruityloop516

A.j. Green - I disagree.. too me those are great matchups especially Tampa Bay and I like the cleveland matchup.. I dont see Joe Hayden shutting down Green twice in one season.

Reason why I have Ball and Thompson on my bech is because any injury I have the broncos backfield for the rest of the year..

I know you guys dont want to think its a good backfield, but I do and I think there will be serious screen TD's and running tds produced going forward..

Where to begin...

I'm not saying that Green sucks or anything like that, just that if they focus on the ground game to move the ball against D's that are soft vs. the run his productivity could suffer...

DET's D continues to be good, and Cutler continues to be inaccurate when he's under duress, which I see happening for sure vs. DET. DAL's D is very underrated, and I think they have the potential to disrupt Cutler in a major way.

I'm not arguing the quality of DEN's backfield as much as I'm looking at the difficulty of their opponents. KC & BUF are both tough vs. the run, and with KC getting burned by OAK on Thurs. will be desperate going into that match. As for NO, if they manage to turn the game into a shootout the run game will take a hit.

Edited by Running Wilde

You might be able to beat some playoff teams .. Luck gives you a chance and all your other moves haven't hurt your chances ..

Right like i said earlier Cj Anderson is an RB1 so is Foster he will be Rested

All my Wr's are Wr1 and luck is best in league

Fleener should be just fine going forward

justin tucker best kicker in legue and cardinals d best in league

and im gonna lose?

just so confused on how