[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on the Gio/Hill situation?

captain77

Watching games, Hill looks much better. He makes decisive cuts and finishes runs with authority. I am struggling with what to do with both of them as well. My guess is that they ruin each other for fantasy purposes, which is unfortunate because Hill has proven to be quite the beast when saddled with a full load.

I agree that if they ride one it should be Hill for what Cincy needs to do which is pound the ball. I have said for a while I believe Hill is the better runner between the two and Gio is a better passing option or third down back. I know Hugh came out and said he wants to ride one and I think it "should" be Hill BUT with him and Hill at each other with their comments I fear he might just pick Gio instead.

We will see this weekend but until shush picks one and we see it live I fear neither are great options this weekend but for Championship week, the owner of one of them is going to be really happy

The Bengals haven't exactly looked that good lately, so I wonder how much value either guy would have if given a bigger role. If the coaches are watching the film and actually responding to it, they will give Hill more work. Gio does better in space (not than Hill, just in general), so I would think they could get him 10-12 touches (mostly on passing downs or relieving Hill) and Hill could handle most of the carries and sprinkle in on passing downs (maybe 18-20 touches). I'd rather own Hill going forward (and actually do).

this weekend it is Hill or Crowell as my Flex and I have been back and forth all week and still cannot decide. Might end up flipping a coin Sunday morning.....

If I knew Hill was going to see 18-20 touches I would start him over Crowell but without knowing exactly what Hue means by his statements I am worried and still pondering what to do.....

this weekend it is Hill or Crowell as my Flex and I have been back and forth all week and still cannot decide. Might end up flipping a coin Sunday morning.....

If I knew Hill was going to see 18-20 touches I would start him over Crowell but without knowing exactly what Hue means by his statements I am worried and still pondering what to do.....

I have a similar problem between Hill, Crowell or L. Murray

Anybody think there is any chance of Gio getting traded in the off-season? Hrs a perfect fit for somebody like the Saints

They'd have to give up a decent draft pick (2nd rounder at least?) as he's only due to earn $1.4 million next year and $1.7 million the year after. Nice team friendly rookie deal for a talented RBBC back incase Hill goes down, they havent really got anyone else.