[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick's impact on Antonio Brown

WildTurkey

fwiw, vick had nothing to do with that ball brown dropped in the end zone...very catchable...also, tomlin's/haley's role in the conservative play-calling cannot be discounted, either...

Yep they're all bitchin about Vick and ignoring Browns drop of a perfect pass.

From my view Vick wasn't horrible. With another week plus to prepare he'll be better. He will never be Ben, nor the running Vick of old. Of course Brown and most of the offense takes a hit, but doesn't seem to be a huge one (not to the point of dropping or trading guys).

If you want some good comedy go check out the advice section. I love overreaction to one game, I think I could get Brown on trade for a bag of peanuts right now

To be fair a lot of people asking for advice (last time I looked) were pretty clueless about FF basics. If you play in a league with people willing to trade Brown for Travis Benjamin go for it.

• Like 1

No way would I trade Brown but man he's going to suck with Vick under center. Vick looked completely cooked. I don't even care if Pittsburgh faces a weak secondary - Vick cannot exploit them.

Peg your expectations around 50yds/game and anything else you get is gravy.

No way would I trade Brown but man he's going to suck with Vick under center. Vick looked completely cooked. I don't even care if Pittsburgh faces a weak secondary - Vick cannot exploit them.

Peg your expectations around 50yds/game and anything else you get is gravy.

Would you trade him for Julio Jones?

In all seriousness, if I had Brown I'd be desperately trying to trade him while his value is still sky high in some peoples eyes.

Would you trade him for Julio Jones?

In all seriousness, if I had Brown I'd be desperately trying to trade him while his value is still sky high in some peoples eyes.

yes, I would trade him, straight-up, for Julio, and possibly even Odell, but that's about it (at least as far as WR for WR deals go)...however, it is doubtful anyone who owns either of those 2 guys would go for that deal...at least, realistically...

Edited by the outlaw

so what will likely happen now is next game Vick will over compensate and try and force feed Brown and end up with 3 INTs.

to go along with 120-150 yds passing, 30-50 yds rushing and maybe 1 TD

he'll also likely spin an ankle or get snapped in half and Jones will be in at QB

QBs in their mid 30s, who used to be starters, are back ups because they aren't good enough anymore.

He just needs to hold down the fort until Ben gets back....which imo is probably 2-3 weeks

That being said, anyone who trades Brown is making a mistake imo and will likely face him in the playoffs....with Ben at QB.