[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stat adjustment gave me the win: L. Murray?

Crazysight

A stat adjustment today has now resulted in me winning last week's game, not positive but it looks like Latavius Murray was credited with two points as I believe he had been given a fumble on a pitch from Carr that he botched. However I notice Carr hasnt been credited with a fumble either. Cant be an incompleted pass as it was going backwards so confused as to what the actual ruling on it was.

From stat changes:

Oakland Raiders at Chicago Bears

• (4th Qtr, 9:45 remaining. Fumble by Carr, not Murray)
  • Latavius Murray: from 16 to 15 Rushes.
  • Latavius Murray: from 1 to 0 Fumbles.
  • Latavius Murray: from 1 to 0 Fumbles Lost.
  • Derek Carr: from 0 to 1 Rushes.
  • Derek Carr: from 0 to 1 Fumbles.
  • Derek Carr: from 0 to 1 Fumbles Lost.

The stat rule in question is that a fumble is charged to whomever had the last solid possession of the ball with an exception of a bad snap being charged to the intended target or muffed kicks being charged to the muffer.

As it applies here, Carr was the last to possess the ball as Murray never handled it.

Edited by Big John

Interesting I have Murray and only won by 2 points, checked my score and total points on CBS now and see they were updated. I didn't recall that happening with stat changes in the past, or maybe its just if the change results in a change from win to loss that we need to handle that manually.