[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Jordan Reed surpassed Gronk?

Gronk87

BIGDAWGS I didnt mean to insult you. You are just very passionate about everything you say and over explain it which makes it seem like you are trying to convince yourself as well. That doesn't exactly instill confidence to anyone. For example, why you wouldn't take Gurley until the 3rd round next season. I am sorry I said that you don't know anything. That was a blatant exaggeration. No need to freak out, I am sure you do really well in all your leagues because of all your knowledge. Thanks for your input on the message board.

Lol I'm just not as high on Gurley as others. Especially if they have rotating QB's and move to a new stadium. He is the only playmaker on the team and he was injured at the end of the season. Just saying if I had to choose between Gurley and AROB, Gurley wouldn't even be a thought.

A straight up Gronk vs Reed matchup is an easy win for Gronk, but as far as who should be targeted next year, I think it's a lot closer.

I don't think there will be nearly as many RBs taken in the first round as there were last year so I think that although Gronk's projections will be roughly the same as they were last year, his ADP will get bumped up a bit to the turn around ADP 13-16. That's just too high for me with his injury risk and the number of good TEs that are available so I don't think Gronk ends up on any of my teams next year especially if you're passing over an AJ Green-Dez Bryant type player who should be in the same ADP neighborhood as Gronk.

I would consider Reed in the 4th, but I think the hype train will move him into the 3rd. I love Reed, he's a late second round talent with tons of opportunity, but his injury risk is too high for a 3rd round pick, but worth it in the 4th.

Of all the TEs, I see Walker falling in the rankings given how much he did in 2015 which is why he's the TE I will most likely target, but I would take any TE that fell from the ADPs I'm expecting to see. I see Reed and Olsen going around ADP 30-40, Eiffert and Barnidge around 50, and Walker/Kelce 60ish. That doesn't reflect my personal rankings, but I think that's where they will go unless something happens like injuries or whatever.

If those ADPs are accurate, Walker is my #1 clear target. I just don't think people will value Walker as much as they should because he only had one monster game and I think his TD production has a lot of upside from what he did this year.

BOOM!

lmao . dont flatter yourself Darin . i made sure to drop you from everywhere i could starting over the weekend but its your arrogance and condescending Dill Josh Gordon attitude that i highlighted one last time ( and believe me its the last time ) here in the huddle because while you are blind to it , its a reality. You wont hear from me again and thankfully i wont have to hear from your again for sure .

lmao . dont flatter yourself Darin . i made sure to drop you from everywhere i could starting over the weekend but its your arrogance and condescending Dill Josh Gordon attitude that i highlighted one last time ( and believe me its the last time ) here in the huddle because while you are blind to it , its a reality. You wont hear from me again and thankfully i wont have to hear from your again for sure .

:shrug:

What?

Edit... I gotta unpack this.

1. You responded to someone other than me. Feel free to have BJ or moderator check the IP if you are claiming that this is an alias or something. Nice try.

2. You dropped me from everywhere? What does that mean? I "dropped" YOU from Facebook years ago after you d00shed out over some internet hoax. :lol:

3. And finally, I'm glad I won't have to hear from you again. You are a moron. :tup: Bye!

Edited by darin3

• 2 weeks later...