[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taxi Squad Question

So I need advice/opinions.

Taxi Squad Settings are that you have to give up the pick that you used to draft a player in order to keep that player. If you do not have that pick, you have to give up the next pick...

In my opinion that is unjust, wouldn't you give up at LEAST that pick and if you don't have the necessary pick, you give up an earlier pick to keep the player?

In this case, the guy that drafted a few taxi squad players in the 9th -12th round has traded all of his picks from rounds 9-16 so now he only has to give up a 16th rounder for Langford and Jordan Hicks..

Am I wrong or right in your opinion.

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Whenever we've had issues dealing with draft picks, if you don't have that pick you give up a higher pick, not a lower one.

Maybe that is what the rules mean, but it wasn't worded well. If not hope you can get it changed for next season.

Slick owner took advantage of poor rules. You can't change it now, he made those trades in good faith under the current rules, but yes you should vote to change it next time or else everyone will be doing the same thing.