[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will never own a GB WR again

1fastdoc

I think the lottery gives better odds of a payoff.

I have Cobb in one league where I absolutely need him to have a great game. I have Ty and Adams in another.

Their combined score in the 4th quarter is 18. And who in the fark is Cook?? 11 points combined in his first 3 games, out with an injury, back in a "limited" role and 21 points.

And to top it off, my opponent's QB is Cousins, who is having the best GD game of the season. So bitter right now.

i have had a very nice ff career thanks to GBP system and wr's....going from sharpe/brooks to freeman to schroeder to driver and javon to jennings to nelson.

cobb is hurting me in one league but i still have the faith in the system (for FF). they are still passing a lot. the problem is that rodgers is spreading it around. jared cook is a te that had some high speculation in stl that never came to fruition.

I've been pretty satisfied with Jordy Nelson's production so far this year.

yeah, i dunno. i think this is more of a cobb thing than GB in general. i have jordy and adams in one league and those two plus tyrell williams have made for a WR trio i'm pretty happy with ever since adams started producing (minus last night).

I think the lottery gives better odds of a payoff.

I have Cobb in one league where I absolutely need him to have a great game. I have Ty and Adams in another.

Their combined score in the 4th quarter is 18. And who in the fark is Cook?? 11 points combined in his first 3 games, out with an injury, back in a "limited" role and 21 points.

And to top it off, my opponent's QB is Cousins, who is having the best GD game of the season. So bitter right now.

cook is former rams te who I draft every year because of the potential he showed last night but then disappoints 13 out of 16 weeks. I cut him this week of course.

i have had a very nice ff career thanks to GBP system and wr's....going from sharpe/brooks to freeman to schroeder to driver and javon to jennings to nelson.

cobb is hurting me in one league but i still have the faith in the system (for FF). they are still passing a lot. the problem is that rodgers is spreading it around. jared cook is a te that had some high speculation in stl that never came to fruition.

It's the spreading it around that makes it so difficult to rely on their WR crew. Good for football, bad for fantasy. Nelson was awful the first part of the season. It's a pass first team that puts up 21+ points per game while one or two starting receivers finish in a PPR system with single digit points. Consistently.

I couldn't give away Cobb early on. He gave me a few good weeks but that's about it. Our teams are often so close that the guy with a GB WR either wins or loses based on how that WR does in a given week. If Cobb put up a big night last night, I would have won. Instead, lost by less than 10. The guy with Ty is also going to lose by a small margin,as is the guy with Nelson.

I think there's something to the fact that Cobb has lost some quickness. Not seeing him as able to shake free as in past so now its all underneath stuff and even then, its low volume. I actually sat him yesterday in favor of Eli Rogers, though Rogers laid an egg.

I have Cobb as pretty much a flex/WR3 at this stage. Perhaps now it getting cold he may get more slant type passes, but we'll see. Lots of mouths to feed there and as noted above, a pretty disheartened team.