[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC

Sgt. Ryan

Don't Lose.

There is no way this is the best team in the country. But should be easy pickings for the Sooners or Auburn Jan 5.

USC has to throw short every down, to the TE, in the flat to Bush and to Jarrett.

On defense USC looks even worse. Missing tackles, getting run over and fooled by the play calling repeatedly. USC just gave up a 97 yd drive to Notre Dame who made them look silly on defense. I hope like hell this team can pull this win out, cause I want OU to be the one to expose them for the National Championship.

Don't Lose.

There is no way this is the best team in the country.  But should be easy pickings for the Sooners or Auburn Jan 5. 

USC has to throw short every down, to the TE, in the flat to Bush and to Jarrett. 

On defense USC looks even worse.  Missing tackles, getting run over and fooled by the play calling repeatedly. USC just gave up a 97 yd drive to Notre Dame who made them look silly on defense.  I hope like hell this team can pull this win out, cause I want OU to be the one to expose them for the National Championship.

577593[/snapback]

How soon we forget..........Didn't OU just struggle with A&M and Okla. St. ? Notre Dame is a much more physical team than those patsies and should have only 1 loss this year. ND is the kind of team we see every week in the Big 10, they will be a tough out for ANYONE!!

Saw on ESPN where they said ND was 15-0 after a bye...lets hope so, so the BCS mess will be cleared up!!!!

ND 28-20 vs # 8(at the time) Mich

ND 17-13 vs # 9(at the time) Tenn

ND ??-?? vs #1 USC ****LETS GO IRISH**** :D

LOL 69 yds per game rush D, ND has 100 rush yds already!!!!!!!! :D

AP/Keywan/Wolfe/Choice would run all over this D!!!!!!!! :D:DB)

Notre dame beat the Big 10 Champs, so they are better than anything in that conference, hands down.

:D

What an IDIOT!! :D

.......and OSU beat the Big 12 champs last year too B)

.......and UTAH beat A&M by 20, where as OU only won by 7, therefore UTAH would rule the Big 12 :D

TOOOO EASY!! FOOL!

OU has given up 3 pts in 2.5 games on defense since the A@M first half debacle.

577646[/snapback]

Do you remember who that was against?

I DO!! Nebraska :D and Baylor B):D

Before you throw out dumbass comments like that to MISLEAD people again, take a closer look. USC D is better than OU's ........any day of the week!!

Makes ya' sick , huh?

Nothing makes me sick but your endless drivel.  D@mn this is a thread about USC, and tonights game, and you have to swindle in the Big 10 and trash teh Big 12 again.  Get a f'n life.

577658[/snapback]

what a F'ING IDIOT why don't you read the proir post your F'ing FOOL!! Who the one to start talking trash about the other subjects.....you are a classless, moronic IDIOT!

READ!!! Stop dissing on every team execpt your precious little pussies of a team OU and everyone may give you some credibilty around here, until then GET A LIFE!!

You talk all your shiat Sarge, and then you make a post about USC ? Are you coming out of the closet about your USC feelings? :D

USC will destroy ND, something that your team was unable to do......put away a good quality opponent, even if it was Ok. St, A&M and Texas :D

I think you are so worried about facing USC or Auburn and getting another beat down, that you negatively criticize them and their supporters in hopes they'll lose and OU may be able to pull off a NC win against.........?........UTAH .

Do you remember who that was against?

I DO!!  Nebraska  :D  and Baylor  B)  :D

Before you throw out dumbass comments like that to MISLEAD people again, take a closer look.  USC D is better than OU's ........any day of the week!!

Makes ya' sick , huh?

577655[/snapback]

Hey Sarge, since you like to argue so well for OU and must post something about OU in EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN THIS FORUM, why don't you use some of your energy to discredit my post above that put you in your place when you boasted how much better the OU D is than EVERYONE else, cause they held their last 2 opponents to a 3 point average.........waiting...........waiting :D

All you want to do is shove OU down everyone's throat as you do every year! The truth of it is: OU will lose AGAIN B) ........while you shove this OU bullshiat down our throats you trash every team on the way, you are " The Huddles Biggest IDIOT" and if you want we can post a poll, just to prove it to yourself.

Name a team in the Big 10, SEC, or Pac 10 that has given up 3 pts in any 2.5 games in a row on the year. 

Hmmmmmm.......let me stop and think?? Well , heck Sarge, none of those conferences have any D-III programs in it like the Big 12 does. :D

Listen to what you are saying.......getting more foolish by the moment :D

Funny reading this. Sarge always talks too early. Of course, that's all he can do when he knows the Sooners will get embarrassed again in the end. 41-10. Leinart 400 yards passing and 5 TDs. Oh, but USC doesn't throw long. Lmao. You just got owned, Sarge. Say goodbye to the Heisman. It's going to Leinart.

Funny reading this. Sarge always talks too early. Of course, that's all he can do when he knows the Sooners will get embarrassed again in the end. 41-10. Leinart 400 yards passing and 5 TDs. Oh, but USC doesn't throw long. Lmao. You just got owned, Sarge. Say goodbye to the Heisman. It's going to Leinart.

577986[/snapback]

Yea, he has done this a few times. I can only attribute this to his fear of USC. I mean, why not fear a team with this kind of balance. Having Steve Smith back is huge. Lets hope that OU can get by William and Mary in next week's Pioneer league championship.

Edited by BIG A

You have got to be kidding.  Leinart throws a 5 yd pass to Bush and he makes one guy miss and takes it 70 yds.  Or throws a 10 yard pass to Jarrett who does the same and takes it 57 yds.  That is poor tackling not a vertical passing game.  Did you even watch the game, or are you just looking at the stats.

What balance - 83 yds rushing because you couldnt run the ball on Notre Dame. 

What is going to happen when USC finally plays a team with a D.

Leinart may very well win the Heisman, but USC wont win the Championship

Notre Dame rushed for 195 yds on that defense, what do you think Peterson is going to do to them.  Its going to be embarassing watching USC rout Notre Dame then get routed by OU.  I cant wait till Jan 5.

A Sluggish start vs OU and your down 21-0, Notre Dame just didnt have the atheletes to get it done for 4 qtrs, the same as Stanford and Oregon St who both should have beaten this team.

578753[/snapback]

I would agree that they can't start slow against OU. AP will have success and the game will be high scoring most likely. USC has shown that they can weather the storm and still win. They seem to tighten the defense up as the game goes on and out physical teams. I don't know if they can do that vs OU, but I don't see OU stopping the USC offense with great success either. It will be a great game. Anyone who thinks blowout in this game is fooling themselves.

Watch the game? I was at the game. Leinart threw it deep three times with nice touch for completions. That's how you stretch an offense. Then USC takes what the defense gives them. Throwing it deep any more than a team has to would be stupid. But if you think USC can't throw deep, you will be in for a rude awakening Jan. 4.

You have got to be kidding.  Leinart throws a 5 yd pass to Bush and he makes one guy miss and takes it 70 yds.  Or throws a 10 yard pass to Jarrett who does the same and takes it 57 yds.  That is poor tackling not a vertical passing game. 

578753[/snapback]

Isn't that what great football players do? Make people miss tackles? Barry Sanders used to do that as well. Do the OU players just run into tacklers without making moves? :D

I really have to laugh Sarge about how you find the negative in everything that USC does successfully and just pass it off as being poor execution by the opposing defense. Let me ask you this: What does USC do well? Give me an honest and intelligent response.

Well according to Sarge, USC is slow too. USC looked very impressive. I don't think we've seen an impressive, defining game yet from OU. The Texas game stands out, cuz the Sooners did play great D in that game, but Auburn and USC have been more impressive. Oklahoma gets another bye week vs Colorado next week in the Big 12 "Championship". Sorry sooner fans, but I just don't think you guys can keep up with the likes of Reggie Bush for 4 quarters.

Allow another USC homer to weigh in for just a bit. The first couple of drives always features the best that the opposing team has to offer on both sides of the ball, and they're all fired up to play #1. We almost always seem to get "punched in the mouth", as Shawn Cody said, then slowly but surely the superior athleticism and coaching for USC starts to take hold, and its game over. Especially in the 2nd half - if a team is not up on us by over 10 points at halftime, I'm never worried.

Sarge, our D is not slow - you cannot go undefeated in the Pac10 with a slow D - c'mon, dude. Nor is Leinart a lousy QB compared to White or any other QB. Poor tackling in the 1stQ sometimes happens, as well as jittery play by Leinart and the WRs, and it drives me crazy. The weather was probably a bit disconcerting also, but its no excuse. No doubt, we cannot afford to do that against OU or Auburn - I agree.

Assuming both OU and USC win next week, the Orange Bowl is going to be a great game. Both teams are just so stacked with talent and good coaching. I'm thinking maybe 27-24, with USC hopefully coming out on top....