[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ABC Sports Crew

mjcarterfl

I hate him. I don't know how he got the job. He can barely speak english. This year is the first year that I remember seeing him, and the very first time I wathced him he got tounge tied. I thought OK, that happens, but it happens to him all the time. He is terrible.

Someone tell me how that meatloaf Aaron Taylor got a sportscasting job...I wish Craig James would slap his crooked mouth.  I bet he sweats like an animal.

642659[/snapback]

Nice racist blast. As if friggin' Craig James, Trev Alberts and Baby Bowden are reeeallly eloquent and talented.

Nice racist blast. As if friggin' Craig James, Trev Alberts and Baby Bowden are reeeallly eloquent and talented.

642668[/snapback]

A little over sensitive are you? I didn't see anything racist about the comment. Taylor is horrible. There are plenty of black sports commentators that are great. Jim Brown is one of my favorite sports guys. All of them say something stupid every now and then, but Taylor does more often than most, and he gets tounge tied all the time.

There is nothing racist about it...the guy is an idiot just like Trev Alberts.

642673[/snapback]

Yeah, and 'meatloaf' and 'sweats like an animal' also describe how idiotic he is. :D

Here's a piece of advice. Refrain from pointing out physical characteristics of ppl whom you don't even know.

Yeah, and 'meatloaf' and 'sweats like an animal' also describe how idiotic he is. :D

Here's a piece of advice. Refrain from pointing out physical characteristics of ppl whom you don't even know.

642675[/snapback]

Last time I checked meatloaf was a overweight white singer, and has no relevance to race that I'm aware of. As far as sweating like an animal, most big guys do. I have frequently said I sweat like a pig. Again, I think 1. you are his mother, or 2.. you are way to sensitive, seeing something in nothing.

Last time I checked meatloaf was a overweight white singer, and has no relevance to race that I'm aware of.  As far as sweating like an animal, most big guys do.  I have frequently said I sweat like a pig.  Again, I think 1. you are his mother, or 2.. you are way to sensitive, seeing something in nothing.

642677[/snapback]

And you are obviously white. That's why you don't see anything in it.

Come on...you cannot really enjoy listening to that guy. Not only does Taylor say stupid things, but the guy is distracting to watch. He is stuffed into his suit, makes stupid gestures and facial expressions, and is always yelling...not to mention his coments are either obvious or pointless.

Come on...you cannot really enjoy listening to that guy.  Not only does Taylor say stupid things, but the guy is distracting to watch.  He is stuffed into his suit, makes stupid gestures and facial expressions, and is always yelling...not to mention his coments are either obvious or pointless.

642680[/snapback]

Listen, I have no problem at all with the points you raise now. I only had an issue with making fun of his physical attributes. I guess being black, I AM a little bit more sensitive to such issues; especially since I'm often on some other boards where people's tone and tenor comes across as that.

Edited by Glabra

Last time I checked meatloaf was a overweight white singer, and has no relevance to race that I'm aware of.  As far as sweating like an animal, most big guys do.  I have frequently said I sweat like a pig.  Again, I think 1. you are his mother, or 2.. you are way to sensitive, seeing something in nothing.

642677[/snapback]

Meatloaf is a fat slob white singer.

But really, do pigs sweat? I mean, I've seen quite a few of them at fairs, farms, slaughter houses, etc, and none of them have been sweating. They may have been covered in their own dung, but they didn't appear to be sweating. :D

Just wondering how that phrase started.

LOL..I can sense lots of pent up frustration. BTW that's not what I said.

642804[/snapback]

:D Now that is funny, becuase the guy that started this thread could have come back and said the same thing to you that you just said to Spain. Honestly, there are very few if any real racists on this board. Even Spain really isn't a racist, he's just playing around, I think :D

:D Now that is funny, becuase the guy that started this thread could have come back and said the same thing to you that you just said to Spain.  Honestly, there are very few if any real racists on this board.  Even Spain really isn't a racist, he's just playing around, I think  :D

642807[/snapback]

This is the same guy who had a problem with me describing Javon Walker as J-Dub. He told me not to bring this ebonics crap on this board. Hmmmmm..

This is the same guy who had a problem with me describing Javon Walker as J-Dub. He told me not to bring this ebonics crap on this board. Hmmmmm..

642810[/snapback]

I assume your talking about Spain. He's just playing around. He makes fun of his own country backwoods ass too. Just about everything is a joke to him, or atleast I hope it is.

642810[/snapback]

I am sensing an overly sensitive race card player.

642810[/snapback]

You made a post about "J-Dub" and nobody had a clue who you were talking about, even the other black people on the board. Can you blame me? I am sensing an overly sensitive race card player..

642810[/snapback]

Any truth to the rumor that there is going to be a new rule in the NBA that states that half the team roster must be white?? I heard this at work......I guess it's similar to stating that all NFL teams must interview a minority??? :D

Any truth to the rumor that there is going to be a new rule in the NBA that states that half the team roster must be white?? I heard this at work......I guess it's similar to stating that all NFL teams must interview a minority??? :D

642829[/snapback]

I have been IN LOVE with your avatar for a LONG TIME!!!!

Just seeing your name on the forum, makes me think of her :D