[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come Back team of 2005 ?

Joe Public

Enough with your crap dude. all I have to say is at least we competed with everyone on our schedule and had a lot of tough loses to come to 6-10. You guys just got blown the F out. And deep down do you really think the Cowboys could go 11-5 this year. Come on now you guys sucked last year. And now you got Bledsoe.

Which doesn't change a thing. :D

766686[/snapback]

And your QB is?????? Ramsey and Brunell. I put my old Geezer QB up against your Old Geezer QB anyday. :D

Oh, and those missing red shoes, on the field were the Boys knocked your team out of them last year :D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Detriot has a decent shot at the Wild Card in 05. I see them somewhere in the 8 to 10 win area.

- 3 of their 10 losses where by 3 pts or less (2 of these where to MIN & 1 to GB)

- 6 of their 10 losses were by 7pts or less.

2005 opponents include CHI twice, AZ, CLE, DAL, MIN twice, GB twice.

I guess I'm just a big fan of Mariucci and think he can get it done for DET with the talent that they have assembled on offense.

And your QB is?????? Ramsey and Brunell. I put my old Geezer QB up against your Old Geezer QB anyday.  :D

Oh, and those missing red shoes, on the field were the Boys knocked your team out of them last year :D

768225[/snapback]

That would make sense except Ramsey is the starter and isnt an old geezer.

Enough with your crap dude. all I have to say is at least we competed with everyone on our schedule and had a lot of tough loses to come to 6-10. You guys just got blown the F out. And deep down do you really think the Cowboys could go 11-5 this year. Come on now you guys sucked last year. And now you got Bledsoe.

Which doesn't change a thing. :D

766686[/snapback]

Lose by 1 or lose by 20, it's all the same...a loss! Typical of a Redskins fan, always looking for that "Moral Victory", well I guess you have to hang your hat on something seeing as the Cowboys have beaten you 16 out of the last 20. You can't even call it a rivalry anymore. I don't know what the Cowboys record will be this year, but I know this...they got two wins before the season even starts.

Lose by 1 or lose by 20, it's all the same...a loss! Typical of a Redskins fan, always looking for that "Moral Victory", well I guess you have to hang your hat on something seeing as the Cowboys have beaten you 16 out of the last 20. You can't even call it a rivalry anymore. I don't know what the Cowboys record will be this year, but I know this...they got two wins before the season even starts.

768663[/snapback]

We will see. I anticipate some good games with the Boys this year. Two wins already? Please. Parcells knows better even if you dont.

We will see. I anticipate some good games with the Boys this year. Two wins already? Please. Parcells knows better even if you dont.

769038[/snapback]

I'l take being fisted by Fredie Murcury for $400.00, Alex. I missed your av.

769038[/snapback]

I know that the Cowboys own your Skins, therefore...Cowboy fans own Skins fans. Your a one legged man in an A$$ kicking contest...you don't have a leg to stand on. When the Skins beat Dallas 16 out of 20, then we can call it a rivalry again, okay. Now crawl back in your hole.

I know that the Cowboys own your Skins, therefore...Cowboy fans own Skins fans. Your a one legged man in an A$$ kicking contest...you don't have a leg to stand on. When the Skins beat Dallas 16 out of 20, then we can call it a rivalry again, okay. Now crawl back in your hole.

769900[/snapback]

Wow. Good point. Cause yer team has beaten mine recently, yer better than I am. You own me. :D

Maybe you need to check yer dipAthena self, cheesedik. As I said, we will see. You have had us lately but I feel pretty good about next year. If you want to live in the past like a lame internet flexing tool, feel free. I am waiting for the fall.

That should end it unless you have another smart comment to make, jackass.

Wow. Good point. Cause yer team has beaten mine recently, yer better than I am. You own me.  :D

Maybe you need to check yer dipAthena self, cheesedik. As I said, we will see. You have had us lately but I feel pretty good about next year. If you want to live in the past like a lame internet flexing tool, feel free. I am waiting for the fall.

That should end it unless you have another smart comment to make, jackass.

769919[/snapback]

Whoa...back off killer! It's obvious I'm way out of your league, what with your insults and name calling. Dallas will win more games than the Redskins this year...print it out.

THAT should end this little "discussion"

This must be some kind of homosexual internet dating thing.....why dont you guys just go get a room.  :D

769977[/snapback]

Homosexual reference...49ers fan....I know there's some sort of irony here...if I could only put my finger on it.

Homosexual reference...49ers fan....I know there's some sort of irony here...if I could only put my finger on it.

770095[/snapback]

Dont make me put up my crappy team against yours. :D

This whole thread was a good read...very entertaining.....watching you guys bash each other over "would of, could of, should of" type of stuff. IMO, both WAS and DAL are on the rise and taking the right steps towards successful runs at the big show in the next couple of years. At least you guys have something to look forward to......I've got nothing....I think I might have to jump ship across the bay to the Raiders. :D

Edited by Pancake

768663[/snapback]

There is a huge difference in lossing by 1 and 20. it's called respect. and I really doubt the Cowboys get any respect. That is probably why you guys get offended so easily. Think about it Joey. If we were to box and I won by decision. People would say Joey fought well. But if I were to beat you all over the ring and end you in 2 rounds "Which would probably happen". People would say, that Joey really sucks. You Joey would get no respect. So what we have here is Joey number 1 = Redskins and Joey number 2 = Cowboys. It's very simple. Talk to you later Joey.

There is a huge difference in lossing by 1 and 20. it's called respect. and I really doubt the Cowboys get any respect. That is probably why you guys get offended so easily. Think about it Joey. If we were to box and I won by decision. People would say Joey fought well. But if I were to beat you all over the ring and end you in 2 rounds "Which would probably happen". People would say, that Joey really sucks. You Joey would get no respect. So what we have here is Joey number 1 = Redskins and Joey number 2 = Cowboys. It's very simple. Talk to you later Joey.

771104[/snapback]

He called you Joey. :D:D:D