[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come Back team of 2005 ?

Joe Public

This whole thread was a good read...very entertaining.....watching you guys bash each other over "would of, could of, should of"  type of stuff.  IMO, both WAS and DAL are on the rise and taking the right steps towards successful runs at the big show in the next couple of years.  At least you guys have something to look forward to......I've got nothing....I think I might have to jump ship across the bay to the Raiders.  :D

770748[/snapback]

Don't do it Pancake. Think of your family, friends. You have your whole life ahead of you. :bigshock:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He called you Joey. :D  :D  :D

771116[/snapback]

:D

What's so funny, Puddy?

771167[/snapback]

:D

771179[/snapback]

Club,

Are you asking my opinion on what JJ found so funny because of my comedic acumen or did you confuse me with JJ? :D

There is a huge difference in lossing by 1 and 20. it's called respect. and I really doubt the Cowboys get any respect. That is probably why you guys get offended so easily. Think about it Joey. If we were to box and I won by decision. People would say Joey fought well. But if I were to beat you all over the ring and end you in 2 rounds "Which would probably happen". People would say, that Joey really sucks. You Joey would get no respect. So what we have here is Joey number 1 = Redskins and Joey number 2 = Cowboys. It's very simple. Talk to you later Joey.

771104[/snapback]

Joey?? What the hell is that?? As far as respect goes, let me pose this simple question. What would you rather be...a respected loser, or a hated winner?? But I guess you like it when after beating the Skins other teams say "boy, those Redskins are a great bunch of losers, they almost won..can you believe that??" Do intelligent Redskin fans a favor and keep your idiotic rants to yourself next time.

Club,

Are you asking my opinion on what JJ found so funny because of my comedic acumen or did you confuse me with JJ? :D

771223[/snapback]

Keep up, slow. :D

It was a not-so funny on my part, apparently you nitwits.

Joey?? What the hell is that?? As far as respect goes, let me pose this simple question. What would you rather be...a respected loser, or a hated winner?? But I guess you like it when after beating the Skins other teams say "boy, those Redskins are a great bunch of losers, they almost won..can you believe that??" Do intelligent Redskin fans a favor and keep your idiotic rants to yourself next time.

771245[/snapback]

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Joey. :violin:

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Joey. :violin:

771420[/snapback]

Answer the question you tool! Would you rather be a respected loser, or a hated winner?? You didn't hurt my feelings, but you did hurt your chances of looking the least bit intelligent by not answering simple questions. I'll lay it out for you like I laid it for Skins....THE COWBOY'S WILL WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE REDSKINS THIS YEAR! Now, I'm done with you, back under your rock.

Edited by Herdmaster

Answer the question you tool! Would you rather be a respected loser, or a hated winner?? You didn't hurt my feelings, but you did hurt your chances of looking the least bit intelligent by not answering simple questions. I'll lay it out for you like I laid it for Skins....THE COWBOY'S WILL WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE REDSKINS THIS YEAR!  Now, I'm done with you, back under your rock.

771643[/snapback]

I don't think my buddy took your question very seriously. I did notice that he called you Joey however. :D

Just read the whole thread and I agree very entertaining.. A couple of thoughts.. Puddy officially loves the word Acumen..Aside from that.Dallas looks to be putting together a very good team and the 2 #1s will only improve upon the nice free agent signings of the off season. Is Drew Bledsoe Peyton Manning? .No. Is he good enough to make defenses have to pay attention to him just enough to open it up for JJ to control a football game ? Yes. Dallas IMO can no doubt make a run at the playoffs this year and I agree the Eagles are the team to beat but Im not afraid of them.. As far as the redskins How many years are we going to talk about how great the redskins off season was and how they will make a run in the NFC only to have them flop on their face and get tea bagged by Dallas twice in the process?

Just read the whole thread and I agree very entertaining.. A couple of thoughts.. Puddy officially loves the word Acumen..Aside from that.Dallas looks to be putting together a very good team and the 2 #1s will only improve upon the nice free agent signings of the off season.  Is Drew Bledsoe Peyton Manning?  .No. Is he good enough to make defenses have to pay attention to him just enough to open it up for JJ to control a football game ?  Yes.  Dallas IMO can no doubt make a run at the playoffs this year and I agree the Eagles are the team to beat but Im not afraid of them..  As far as the redskins How many years are we going to talk about how great the redskins off season was and how they will make a run in the NFC only to have them flop on their face and get tea bagged by Dallas twice in the process?

771904[/snapback]

I figured if anyone caught me using that word too much it would be you.

Now about this interviewing yourself above....

I still think the Lions will end up ahead of the Cowboys. We have a few months to decide some type of bet.

I still think the Lions will end up ahead of the Cowboys.  We have a few months to decide some type of bet.

771905[/snapback]

Sig Line perhaps???

Just read the whole thread and I agree very entertaining.. A couple of thoughts.. Puddy officially loves the word Acumen..Aside from that.Dallas looks to be putting together a very good team and the 2 #1s will only improve upon the nice free agent signings of the off season.  Is Drew Bledsoe Peyton Manning?  .No. Is he good enough to make defenses have to pay attention to him just enough to open it up for JJ to control a football game ?  Yes.  Dallas IMO can no doubt make a run at the playoffs this year and I agree the Eagles are the team to beat but Im not afraid of them..  As far as the redskins How many years are we going to talk about how great the redskins off season was and how they will make a run in the NFC only to have them flop on their face and get tea bagged by Dallas twice in the process?

771904[/snapback]

Whomper, this post angers me. I am going to have to tea bag you twice to make myself feel better.

I don't think my buddy took your question very seriously.  I did notice that he called you Joey however.  :D

771859[/snapback]

Joey....must be a "Lynchburg" thing. I assure you, most of us in the civilized world (that's anywhere outside of Virginia) don't get it, therefore rendering it non-sensical.

By the way, thats aimed at your buddy, not you JJ, I respect your opinion but your buddy speaks from his backside too often on this board, his jealousy towards the Cowboys, although disturbing, is very amusing all the same....but he still has not answered the fooking question....what's it going to be Mr. Redshoes??

Edited by Herdmaster

Whomper, this post angers me. I am going to have to tea bag you twice to make myself feel better.

771926[/snapback]

Skins.Even in the face of harsh posts by the likes of your political adversaries you always keep your cool which I admire.Yet I find some happiness and pride in angering you with my post.Im perplexed by these feelings..Vexed if you will..

Edited by whomper

Joey....must be a "Lynchburg" thing. I assure you, most of us in the civilized world (that's anywhere outside of Virginia) don't get it, therefore rendering it non-sensical.

By the way, thats aimed at your buddy, not you JJ, I respect your opinion but your buddy speaks from his backside too often on this board, his jealousy towards the Cowboys, although disturbing, is very amusing all the same....but he still has not answered the fooking question....what's it going to be Mr. Redshoes??

771938[/snapback]

He only comes on the boards every once in a while. The guy knows football however he, was an excellent player in high school and had the opportunity to play in college. He chose baseball instead. He should be waking up sometime soon. I'll call him and let him know there's an open question that he needs to respond to. FYI a Joey is another term for a kid. A Joey is the kind of guy that was never picked for kickball growing up. He typically got his lunch money taken from him on a regular basis and always ran from trouble. My buddies in Greensboro used the expression a lot as well. I guess the name Joey is used because you rarely come across grown men that like to be called "Joey", they prefer Joe or Joseph. Only little kids go by Joey.

I guess the name Joey is used because you rarely come across grown men that like to be called "Joey", they prefer Joe or Joseph.  Only little kids go by Joey.

771977[/snapback]

Therein lies the problem with my Lions quarterback :D

Answer the question you tool! Would you rather be a respected loser, or a hated winner?? You didn't hurt my feelings, but you did hurt your chances of looking the least bit intelligent by not answering simple questions. I'll lay it out for you like I laid it for Skins....THE COWBOY'S WILL WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE REDSKINS THIS YEAR!  Now, I'm done with you, back under your rock.

771643[/snapback]

Joey, this will be the last time I acknowledge your existence. Joey I would've answered this simple question that you forced upon me, but it makes no sense. It makes no sense because I was showing you the difference between the two teams and your question only defines one team. The Redskins, as being respected losers. You see Joey the Cowboys do not fall under either category which makes your question not the least bit intelligent. So Joey the next you want to go on a anger filled tangent please make some sense next time. Halla at your boy Joey.

Joey, this will be the last time I acknowledge your existence. Joey I would've answered this simple question that you forced upon me, but it makes no sense. It makes no sense because I was showing you the difference between the two teams and your question only defines one team. The Redskins, as being respected losers. You see Joey the Cowboys do not fall under either category which makes your question not the least bit intelligent. So Joey the next you want to go on a anger filled tangent please make some sense next time. Halla at your boy Joey.

773980[/snapback]

LOL!!! All I heard was "JOEY...BLAH BLAH BLAH....JOEY....BLAH BLAH BLAH....REDSKINS....LOSERS" LOL!!! Your pathetic! Don't run and hide when the Boys lay their annual whipping on the Skins, okay. Be the "respectable loser" you are.