[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else hates the Seahawks?

chiefjay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh just you wait. Your not gonna forget when the Hawks come to town beleive that.

Yes that game was awesome. I saw a lot from our rookies what about weeks? those guys play ball. Seneca Wallace? He's like Michael Vick only better. Im gonna be happy to know hes backing up Hasselbeck and no more Trent Dilfer. The 40 yard run by the fullback. It was a good game.

926185[/snapback]

SENECA WALLACE is better than RON MEXICO? HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPARE THEM? WALLACE has NEVER started a regular season pro game in his life. What statistical information do you have? Where do you get this crap? Are you using a Magic 8 Ball or something?

:doah:

Look, homer...no one minds that you are a fan of your team. But seriously, think before you type. Your credibility as a football person is in the negative figures as far as I am concerned. I have yet to read one post from you that is even remotely useful to me as a FFer, and you are turning people against the team you support. It would be in your best interest not to stir the pot, because eventually, no one will read that horsesh*t you post, and you will be relegated to moran status forever.

I hate Seahawk fans that think preseason is the Superbowl.

926908[/snapback]

I keep waiting for him to roll out the WDIS Hasselbeck/Wallace question. :doah:

Edited by Ruffian

Pre season doesnt matter at all. What are you talking about? I was merely saying Seneca was the next michael vick because the way he played. He could run and he can pass, which I feel Michael Vick needs to work on. I dont care if Other teams fans dont like my team because they arent cheering for them to win games in the first place. Ive seen Panther Dave say the same stuff Ive been saying about the Hawks. When I post something I find it hilarious that everyone takes it extremely serious and snaps on me when I just run my mouth and piss people off. I was talking to Jedi and he is a Hawks fan right? He doesnt even think the Hawks will win the division. I dont know what to think about some of you, you obviously take things way to seriously and dont like to support your team except for Pantherdave he is doing what I expected everyone else too.

Pre season doesnt matter at all. What are you talking about? I was merely saying Seneca was the next michael vick because the way he played. He could run and he can pass, which I feel Michael Vick needs to work on. I dont care if Other teams fans dont like my team because they arent cheering for them to win games in the first place. Ive seen Panther Dave say the same stuff Ive been saying about the Hawks. When I post something I find it hilarious that everyone takes it extremely serious and snaps on me when I just run my mouth and piss people off. I was talking to Jedi and he is a Hawks fan right? He doesnt even think the Hawks will win the division. I dont know what to think about some of you, you obviously take things way to seriously and dont like to support your team except for Pantherdave he is doing what I expected everyone else too.

927196[/snapback]

I don't know why I am trying to help you, but this is truly the last attempt. The Huddle is for FANTASY FOOTBALL. That's why you pay the dough. I don't think many people pay to hear you tell us that the Rams suck or that the Seahawks will lay waste to the universe. If you want to talk about the game, go for it. But your sh*t talking does not carry much weight--thus, no one likes it. Panther Dave roots for his club--but I don't hear him calling other teams garbage, or other huddlers' "momos" because they tell you you're full of it. I got no problem with homerism. I do have a problem with pointless blind faith blathering about your team's success (which coincidentally, is minimal) and the incessant insulting of other teams and your bashing of all things non-Seahawk. Do us a favor and blog your obsession about the Hawks somewhere other than here. Can I get an amen?

:D

Edited by Ruffian

Sorry Jr, as I bring insight and "possible" FF options from Panther Country-ya see I study and research my team-I don't say....I'm a Panther fan and they are good team...and your some bunch of homofags...and the Bucs suck walrus nuts.. I bring and deliver( I hope) helpful info from the Panthers. Don't you dare compare me and you jerk wad-you offer nothing in the analysis of the Seahawks-F'ing Nimrod :D

Panther Dave roots for his club--but I don't hear him calling other teams garbage, or other huddlers' "momos"

927227[/snapback]

Don't you dare compare me and you jerk wad.

927232[/snapback]

Yes he does.

Man are you dense!!!!! You compared us and our huddle behavior, and I bring realistic reasons why the Panthers should/could challenge for the NFC crown ( off-season moves-getting players back healthy ets..). So far, from you , we have..we have...oh yeah..Alexander sighned a 1yr deal, which we all knew when you did, and we already knew he was a great RB-so, you have brought nothing to the table that we did not already know-please get a clue,as the hole you have dug is incredibly deep.

You guys are all homos.  You people just brought this up just to piss me off. The Rams suck monkey nuts. The Seahawks are one of the best teams in the NFC. Their gonna win a playoff game and youll all see that im right. IM OUT BIATCHES.

922970[/snapback]

:D:D:D ::D

Edited by Ruffian

I called the Rams homofags. not any huddlers. huh put more words in my mouth.

927288[/snapback]

There really is no need, man. You are a train wreck. And the Ugly Tuna Award goes to...

:doah:

Edited by Ruffian

Hating the seahawks is like hating crippled midgets.

Why would you and who cares?

927292[/snapback]

I cant talk trash about other teams such as the rams but people can talk trash about the hawks?

The reason people are hammering the Hawks is because from the moment you joined, you have been badmouthing the entire NFC West, and particularly the Rams. They're doing it because you are pissing them off. I am not a Rams fan, but if I were, I'd be a bit bent by your sh*t. Last time I checked, the Hawks haven't made the Superbowl. The Rams have, and they have won it as well. Till you get one under your belt, you may want to lay off the Ram stuff. You look like a whiny kid.

Like the Hawks until you are sea foam blue in the face--but don't be a ball-busting ranter who brings sh*t talking without any useful FF information. 99% of the huddlers come here to talk FF, not to smack talk their teams. Does smack talking happen here? Sure it does. Amongst friends . And from what I can gather, you don't have many of those going for you here. Even Seahawks 21 has told you to tone it down, and he is a SEATTLE FAN.

You're new, so I am attempting to show you how this place runs, but you are making quite a few Huddlers dislike you. Do what you want--but expect to get told about it by people who aren't thrilled by your style of BS talk.

Edited by Ruffian