[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dom Davis or KJones at #7

DeezNuts

If Duece is still there at #7 I will take him... if he is not, this is my situation...

OUT - McGahee, I have soured on him, I just don't like rook or all most rook QB's

OUT - Portis, love the kid but hate the Wash. QB's and consv. offense

OUT - J.Lewis, was high on but I don't know... can he bounce back?

OUT - Dillon, he just bores me

This leaves me deciding between 2 potential top RB's that will be the focal points of their offenses;

K.Jones - Nice schedule, great WR core will keep D's honest, if Harrington stumbles enter Garcia, ideal size, blazing speed... other than not being proven throughout an entire season are there any other downsides to him?

DomDavis - Lots of touches including rec. (1/2 point in my league). Plenty of upside with improving offense and defense. Little small for my preference but so was Barry Sanders... pretty consistent, good speed and hands. Ranks 2nd only behind LT2 as offensive target.

Who do you take an why??? :D

Thanks

Edited by DeezNuts

What the h*ll does Carr playing have anything to do with Dom or KJ? Any responses that make sense???

933816[/snapback]

I think he's saying Davis since Carr doesn't throw enough TD's for Houston.

I was faced with the exact same dilemma at #7 today in the Prime Time draft (which also gives .5 point per reception). I went Dom Davis because he is more proven and utilized in the passing game too. I really love Kevin Jones upside, but in the end, he was too much of a risk that high in the draft.

And this is coming from a Lions homer.

If Deuce is there, I'd take the Deuce....

Does your league reward points for receptions? if so, then Davis should get the nod.

I do like Kevin Jones, and with that offense, and 3 big receivers, he should flourish. Houston did draft a running back late, so may not be sold on Davis lasting the whole season.

Being from New England, obviously love Dillon, but not sure he has that much left in his tank (although C Martin proved that wrong last season).

Take DD, he has proven his worth, when healthy, over 2 seasons ! KJ has proven his worth over ONE_HALF season, and that was against weak defenses (Tenn, etc) ! Having said that, KJ has immense UPSIDE this year, as he faces a weak schedule again this year ! If you are a gambler, roll the dice with KJ, if not, take the safer pick in DD ! :D

another vote for DD here. Detroit hasn't proven themselves to want to run the ball into the endzone while in the redzone. Most predictions have johnson getting single digit TD's. Dom WILL get the ball inside the 10 all day, now granted he may get syuffed four times in a row, but never the less he will get the rock

Davis... seems like a very solid pick with very little downside. They will make some changes to the line, and with their zone blocking, looks like a good opportunity for Davis to score...Also I think that Jones will be hurting without Schlesinger, but that is my opinion...