[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Willie Parker's Trade Value

elmanx

I had J. Walker and now I need a replacement. I'm stacked at RB and am trying to trade W. Parker for a good WR.

My goal is to get someone like A. Johnson/D. Jackson/R. Wayne (I value these three roughly the same).

Is this too optimistic? Or should I be asking for more?

What WRs have other huddlers gotten for Parker?

Edited by elmanx

I had J. Walker and now I need a replacement.  I'm stacked at RB and am trying to trade W. Parker for a good WR.

My goal is to get someone like A. Johnson/D. Jackson/R. Wayne (I value these three roughly the same).

Is this too optimistic?  Or should I be asking for more?

What WRs have other huddlers gotten for Parker?

995933[/snapback]

I have Parker as well. I drafted him as a supersleeper, and look at how much of a genius I AM NOW? javascript:emoticon(':D')Thing is... will he replace either Duce or Bettis and keep the train rolling? I'd like to do the s ame and use him as trade bait. I could use a better WR as well.

I think you should hold off, as I am.. and people who are failing in their leagues probably have someone to dish off.

I have Coles/Holt

and backups include Braylon / M. Clayton / Eric Parker

RB's = Tomilinson / Martin / Parker / Duckett :D

Time to trade from strength and sell high. If any of these receivers had fallen to you in the round you drafted Willie Parker, you would have been very happy then.

I'm bullish on Parker, but would definitely move him.

Wouldn't trade him for Andre Johnson though. Johnson is very gifted, but Carr is inconsistent and there is not a solid #2 receiver so secondaries just need to key on Johnson. That Johnson does as well as he does speaks to his ability.

Loaf nailed it elmanx. Parker's value is high right now. If you can get Jackson or Wayne...pull the trigger. I wouldn't do it for A. Johnson. Two words to help you make the trade asap..."Quentin Griffen". JMO.

997265[/snapback]

You should always trade high if you think he will tank. I do not think he will. If I were you I would let Parker run all over Houston this week then trade him.

Comparing Willie to Q is off quite a bit. Q is a half pint who gets tackled on the first touch. Parker was running over guys and making the tough yards and is much more explosive then Q. I know I drafted Q last year and started him the first game.

IMHO (I am a big time homer and I did draft him) he is the real deal and is now the starting RB for the Steelers

You should always trade high if you think he will tank. I do not think he will. If I were you I would let Parker run all over Houston this week then trade him.

Comparing Willie to Q is off quite a bit. Q is a half pint who gets tackled on the first touch. Parker was running over guys and making the tough yards and is much more explosive then Q. I know I drafted Q last year and started him the first game.

IMHO (I am a big time homer and I did draft him) he is the real deal and is now the starting RB for the Steelers

997461[/snapback]

I would not see how they could make it a RBBC if he explodes vs Houston this week (and he will).