[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Put "All the eggs in one basket"?

QB: Kerry Collins

QB: Carson Palmer

Passing TD = 3 pts

INT = -1 pts

Passing Yards = 1 pt / 25 yards

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Chad Johnson

WR: Joe Horn

TE: Tony Gonzalez

Receiving TD = 6 pts

Receiving Yards = 1 pt / 10 yards (WR), 1 pt / 5 yards (TE)

I need to start 1 QB and 3 WR/TEs each week. TE scoring is very favorable so, Gonzo is pretty much a must start. It's dang near impossible to bench CJ or Moss. Weeks 1 and 2 I went with CJ, Moss, and Gonzo.

This week, both OAK and CIN have unfavorable passing match-ups. WDIS between Collins and Palmer? Then, do I go with the usual of CJ, Moss, and Gonzo or do I replace CJ or Moss with Horn?

I won my second championship using that technique... Moss/Carter/Harrison won me my crown. I haven't had the balls to do it since - and I haven't won since.... I digress.

Those WRs can beat any corner(s) in the league so in my mind it doesn't matter who they are playing against. Now as for the QB, I think Palmer is in for a world of hurt this weekend. I'd go with Collins.

I actually got pretty lucky with RBs. I snagged:

RB Brian Westbrook (in the 5th)

RB Lamont Jordan (in the 6th)

RB Willie Parker (in the 14th)

RB Stephen Davis (picked up off waivers last week)

I'm pretty satisfied with my team. Just wondering WDIS. Maybe I should have been more clear.

tough to bench Chad, but he has the worst match up....if not then Gonzo.

I'd still start Palmer.

On a side, not judging, but in the 2 leagues I'm in

Westbrook and Jordan both went late second early 3rd so getting them in the 5th and 6th are huge value.

You should win this year, baring inj., then I'd look for a more challenging league.

Good Luck!

:D

I gotta believe the potential for Collins to kill your team with a bad game (tons of INTs) is higher than with Palmer, who looks scary good right now. he might not have as huge a day against daBears, but I'd go with him for the lowered risk.

Hor's matchup is tempting, but how can you bench Johnson or Moss? I wouldn't pull Gonzo out either, although he's the only one I'd consider.

good drafting man, I wish I'd done as well