[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC vs Texas

theeohiostate

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what ws poorly officiated.  The review comes from upstairs.    Find a new angle.  Leinart looks terrible, and Bush hasnt done Athena.  SC better figure out they have to keep White in the game to pound on Texas or this could get very ugly.

1248439[/snapback]

Typical homerism bs above.

When officials don't do their jobs it has to be the QB's fault. :D

I'm really liking USC chances now, escaping a very poor half stubbing their toes on every inn table in sight and only down by 6. I think they've outscored their opponents well over 100 points in the 2nd half this year. Being down at half in a few games helps them also.

Called it like EVERYONE in the nation saw it. You got your qb trying to be cute, and your heisman rb made arguablly the dumbest play in national championship game history. Reggie Bush or not... if I'm Carroll, I'm chewing him out.

1248475[/snapback]

chewing him out is one thing, calling him out on national TV in teh National Championship game is low class.

Hey Big 10,  Texas is also a 2nd half team.  Get ready for a huge 2nd half.

1248476[/snapback]

Texas has only played 1 meaningful 2nd half all season. If it's a big half , it'll be from USC, not Texas i can guarentee you that.

Loving what I'm seeing so far. I'm not sure that VY's knee was down, but if it was, it was just barely. I think that that was an INT, that should have been reviewed. I guess things even out. I wonder if people were voting on the Heisman after tonights game, who would end up getting it? VY looks amazing. Lienart looks like crap, and honestly with the exception of the big screen pass, White looks like the best USC running back. Texas needs to stop putting the ball on the ground.

Loving what I'm seeing so far.  I'm not sure that VY's knee was down, but if it was, it was just barely.  I think that that was an INT, that should have been reviewed.  I guess things even out.  I wonder if people were voting on the Heisman after tonights game, who would end up getting it?  VY looks amazing.  Lienart looks like crap, and honestly with the exception of the big screen pass, White looks like the best USC running back.  Texas needs to stop putting the ball on the ground.

1248487[/snapback]

If your still unclear, i can tell you :D It was DOWN!! :D

Young's numbers do not look that much more superior then Bush's and i seriously doubt it'd be any different in the Heisman vote regardless of the outcome, Bush walked away with it in a landslide historic vote.

Man there sure is some hate coming from Big 10 country. Its like you cant give credit to the Big 12 for anything. Better get ready for Texas and OU next season. And this time OSU travels to Austin. Was there this many excuses in that lose OS Who, just curious?

Edited by Sgt. Ryan