[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

look out for gas prices....

dmarc117

We better just go ahead and invade Iran and be done with it.

1272562[/snapback]

Wrong, wrong ,wrong. We don't need our boys in Iraq to go EAST. They should just go SOUTH! Then we got the rest of the world by the nads with all that Saudi oil!

(Plus we could charge a fee to go to Mecca, just like Disney World). :D

Wrong, wrong ,wrong.  We don't need our boys in Iraq to go EAST.  They should just go SOUTH!  Then we got the rest of the world by the nads with all that Saudi oil!

(Plus we could charge a fee to go to Mecca, just like Disney World).  :D

1272582[/snapback]

:D

True dat! Wars have been started for less...:D

We better just go ahead and invade Iran and be done with it.

1272562[/snapback]

Having enemy troops in Afghanistan and Iraq to Iran is like having them in Mexico and Canada. I think this is why this nut case won the election.

Someone should have expected this.

(Plus we could charge a fee to go to Mecca, just like Disney World).  :D

1272582[/snapback]

Good info here! Not only that, I'm sure with OSHA involved, there would be fewer tramplings and therefore happier Muslims. We can pass the costs of improvement along to the customers, even! :D

Good info here!  Not only that, I'm sure with OSHA involved, there would be fewer tramplings and therefore happier Muslims.  We can pass the costs of improvement along to the customers, even!  :D

1273193[/snapback]

Since we can't seem to close the border, can we just annex Mexico. From what I've heard, they're sitting on some decent supplies.

Since we can't seem to close the border, can we just annex Mexico.  From what I've heard, they're sitting on some decent supplies.

1273207[/snapback]

Yeah, what were we thinking in the Mexican-American War? We took all the way down to Mexico City and then gave it back! :D