[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video of H8 ranting about Macs...

I Like Soup

Pretty funny rant, however misguided. This dork probably never really used a Mac.

Just another of the millions of sheep running around that have been "assimilated" by the redmondites.  :D

1272400[/snapback]

Absolutely.

There is room for more than 1 kind of computer in this country. Why do these people think everyone has to be the same and use the same technology?

Apple has blended art and technology. The walmart generation doesn't have to buy them. The newspaper industry, schools, artists and scientists love them. That's fine with me.

I want choice.

I've never experienced anything that guy said.

1273252[/snapback]

Most of the issues people state aren't even real like 2 button mice and reading windows documents. Most of these were solved years ago.

People really should use what they complain about before they start :D

Most of the issues people state aren't even real like 2 button mice and reading windows documents. Most of these were solved years ago.

People really should use what they complain about before they start  :D

1274900[/snapback]

I'm no power user, but have used them a lot in my photo classes. They only had a 2 button mouse, and you suggested putting a 3 button on the Mac. I did and it worked, but they don't have a hot swap. If you don't click disconnect (or whatever) before you do the OS gets flakey. Same thing w/ a thumb drive. FWIW, I have also lost files, had crashes, etc. just about as often as a PC. XP & 2000 really minimized that problem.

I'm no power user, but have used them a lot in my photo classes.  They only had a 2 button mouse, and you suggested putting a 3 button on the Mac.  I did and it worked, but  they don't have a hot swap.  If you don't click disconnect (or whatever)  before you do the OS gets flakey.  Same thing w/ a thumb drive.  FWIW, I have also lost files, had crashes, etc. just about as often as a PC.  XP & 2000 really minimized that problem.

1275059[/snapback]

I never had that problem. I have had it tell me I disconnetcted the wrong way but it never got flaky. Maybe something is corrupted. OSX usually installs whatever drivers are needed automatically.

just think we are a large society and I like having different computer platforms.

I'll send you a copy of photoshop for PC's if that helps. PM me if interested.

I never had that problem. I have had it tell me I disconnetcted the wrong way but it never got flaky. Maybe something is corrupted. OSX usually installs whatever drivers are needed automatically.

just think we are a large society and I like having different computer platforms.

I'll send you a copy of photoshop for PC's if that helps. PM me if interested.

1275141[/snapback]

Thanks, but I have both Photoshop & PS Elements 4. Keep in touch if you get that Mac w/ the Intel Chip. I'd really be interested on how it compares w/ the older (Motorolla?) chip.

Thanks, but I have both Photoshop & PS Elements 4.  Keep in touch if you get that Mac w/ the Intel Chip.  I'd really be interested on how it compares w/ the older (Motorolla?) chip.

1275353[/snapback]

I'll be picking either a macbook or a new tower (if launched) this summer.