[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma - Oklahoma State

Ziachild007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people assume head to head doesnt mean anything. If Okie St wins, guess who goes. Texas Tech, because of head to head. But people just want to dismiss Techs win over Texas, and go head to head OU vs Texas. That is a joke, if this turns out to be a 3 way tie. Why should a OU win on the road against the #12 team in the land help Texas more than OU. It shouldnt, period.

They go to the Big 12 championship based on the rules of the league. I can see that, its the rules all have agreed.

Why then should Texas be dismissed for the National Championship???

Because there was a 3 way tie and they(Texas) did not have a chance to win the Big 12??????

You can't have OU vs Texas(national championship) for the same reason OSU vs Michigan was dismissed.

Like I said it's a mess. I just can't see if both teams have 1 loss that the head to head can not figure into the represenative in the National Championship. I would make the same argument for OU, if it was flipped.

Wow some excellent defense being played in this game. I look forward to Florida or Alabama completely destroying whichever Big 12 team they face for all the marbles. Congrats to the SEC on another BCS title.

:wacko:

For whats it worth, I hope Bama takes care of Fla in the SEC championship game. I think UT or OU whoever gets to big XII game, if they win, have a better chance vs Bama, Fla IMO is just too good on both sides of the ball and their ST is down right scary. If UT or OU were to get up on Bama but 14 or more Bama isn't great on Offense.

And as for the three way tie; there are as many arguments for all thrre teams why one should be in over the other, I just hope the Sooners have a shot at the Big XII, and the NC, so Stoops might, and thats a big might, have a chance to redeem himself.

Boomer

:wacko:

Roll your eyes if you wish but he's right these team are patheitc on defense. Without seeing the stats the 3rd down conversions had to be around 65-70%, maybe 2-3 punts in the whole game? Over 1,000 yards of total offense. Oklahoma has a tremedous offense but no defense and their special teams has to be just about the worst in the country. If we want the best teams in the NC game it's going to have to be Florida, Alabama, USC. and maybe Texas.