[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas

HAUG

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i said rumor was the saints have interest in LT. and then you said in caps it was a rumor.

I usually don't miss much. Something about your response to my offering Homer info rubbed me the wrong way and now I understand why.

It took me a bit to dig it up but I did so. You joined Poles N Holes 2 . This is a league made up of some of the most trustworthy and respected Huddlers I know. From what I gather you came up on the paying end at the finish of the season and chose to play stupid to the rules to avoid paying $30.00. It doesn't work that way. Paying this debt is the only way to avoid the persistent (and I promise you we are persistent) hounding you will receive as long as it goes unpaid. Pay Nuke the $30.00 and move on. Or.... Just move on!

I usually don't miss much. Something about your response to my offering Homer info rubbed me the wrong way and now I understand why.

It took me a bit to dig it up but I did so. You joined Poles N Holes 2 . This is a league made up of some of the most trustworthy and respected Huddlers I know. From what I gather you came up on the paying end at the finish of the season and chose to play stupid to the rules to avoid paying $30.00. It doesn't work that way. Paying this debt is the only way to avoid the persistent (and I promise you we are persistent) hounding you will receive as long as it goes unpaid. Pay Nuke the $30.00 and move on. Or.... Just move on!

Patsfan39 has informed me in a pm that I'm not gettin chit......So WELCHER since that's to tough for ya, contact Big John and send the money for the MSHB Fund.

The thing to keep in mind with Thomas is that the Saints have little room to address the RB position whether by the draft or in FA. They are very close to the cap with many key players to get signed thus taking us out of the major FA market. We are also down to only 1st, 4th and 7th round picks in the draft and have some glaring holes on Def so I don't see the Saints drafting a RB. All of this points to Thomas being the man here unless something totally unexpected happens.

This would constitute unexpected if it happens.

Yahoo Sports reports that LaDainian Tomlinson and the Chargers have reached agreement on a restructured contract that will keep Tomlinson in San Diego.

LT's stay'n put. P Thomas will be the man in New Orleans. Hopefully. :D:D:wacko:

Edited by HAUG

Heres a quote from tfydraft.com on IUs pro day.

Looks like a drafting a RB may not be out of the question for NOS.

Although they are probably looking at him for kick returns.

Indiana

Running back Marcus Thigpen is wowing the scouts at Indiana. After measuring 5090/181-pounds, his unofficial forty times have been between 4.27-to-4.31 seconds. Thigpen posted 21 reps on the bench, 32-inches in the vertical jump and 10'8'' in the broad.

A number of teams, specifically the New Orleans Saints, went to the IU workout to specifically watch Thigpen field punts during position drills.

Heres a quote from tfydraft.com on IUs pro day.

Looks like a drafting a RB may not be out of the question for NOS.

Although they are probably looking at him for kick returns.

Indiana

Running back Marcus Thigpen is wowing the scouts at Indiana. After measuring 5090/181-pounds, his unofficial forty times have been between 4.27-to-4.31 seconds. Thigpen posted 21 reps on the bench, 32-inches in the vertical jump and 10'8'' in the broad.

A number of teams, specifically the New Orleans Saints, went to the IU workout to specifically watch Thigpen field punts during position drills.

Wow, that's one lightweight dude. Pierre Thomas owners should be praying they draft this kid cuz there's no way that PT could lose his job -- assuming he continues running nearly as well as he did closing out 2008 -- to someone this light.

He is pretty tall though at 5090. Even if just in inches that's over 424 feet tall. Now that height will allow him to have a HUGH (ETA: BC has helped me see the light) advantage in the redone! :wacko:

Edited by irish

if you want to fit in, you gots to use the lingo..... it is a HUGH advantage.

I used to use the proper lingo all the time. As a matter of fact I have even corrected newbs in the past on the proper usage. However, since Hugh has divorced me in his mind from this place, I have gone back to huge. Since you bring it up though, I'll switch it.

I used to use the proper lingo all the time. As a matter of fact I have even corrected newbs in the past on the proper usage. However, since Hugh has divorced me in his mind from this place, I have gone back to huge. Since you bring it up though, I'll switch it.

He may have divorced you in his mind, but he still wants yer body :wacko:

He may have divorced you in his mind, but he still wants yer body :D

:wacko:

When and if I decide to join another $ league. And the commish does not trust me, I will have no problem paying the league fee in advance.

If no one will let me pay in advance for some reason, then so be it, I am satisfied with the leagues I am in now, and don't need another as of now. I'm sure I can find a commish that is willing for me to pay the fee early in order to prove I am not a "welcher".

That is all I have to say.

When and if I decide to join another $ league. And the commish does not trust me, I will have no problem paying the league fee in advance.

If no one will let me pay in advance for some reason, then so be it, I am satisfied with the leagues I am in now, and don't need another as of now. I'm sure I can find a commish that is willing for me to pay the fee early in order to prove I am not a "welcher".

:wacko: Doesn't matter what ya call it you never payed up

You have a lot to learn JR. PnHII is about the only league you don't pay for in advance, it is based on the Honor system which you painfully obviously have known of. Grow a set and paypal the money to Big John for the MSHB league. Lesson learned and move on, why can't you get this through your thick ass head :wacko:

You think this is all about the money? It's more about reputation, something that you can't prove to someone by forwarding your cash early.

Word travels fast buddy. By my count, this is league #2 that you've been booted from. That's 2 more than most and you're only 16 years old. Fantasy football isn't going anywhere, are you really going to risk not being able to join any decent leagues over a couple bills?

Save up your allowance and pay the man. You're fooling yourself if you think that Huddlers and other site goers aren't getting the headsup on you well in advance.