[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Death watch: Michael Jackson...

eposty

since you are probably not smart enough to see the contradiction in your two statements, let me help. you can't eschew someone for providing a baseless fact and then immediately offer one up of your own. see how that works? oh, and at least i had a link.

at this point, your take on pretty much anything has become completely irrelevant.

Wow. I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever read here. Not relating to MJ, mind you, just within the context of arguing legit links.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but he said eschew. A word I have failed to ever provide in context to anything. A+!!!!

Isnt he a ball player ? B.J eschew

Edited by whomper

No link for his admitting to giving kids wine......yep, didn't think so.

You need to learn how to use the internet n00b.

Four months ago, county prosecutors charged Jackson with seven counts of lewd or lascivious acts on a child under the age of 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, reportedly wine. Jackson pleaded innocent in January and has been free on $3 million bail.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/general/54231...jury/index.html

he did unlawfully administer to John Doe and intoxicating agent, to wit: alcohol

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0430041jacko5.html

Robel said Jackson also can be heard describing wine as "Jesus juice" on a videotape seized during the investigation.

Jackson's accuser and his younger brother have testified previously that the singer shared the wine-filled soda cans with them, referring to the beverage as "Jesus juice."

The tape, shot by Jackson's own videographer, records a conversation with British filmmaker Martin Bashir, whose 2003 documentary, "Living with Michael Jackson," sparked the molestation probe.

In it, Robel said, the two discuss flying and Jackson asks, "You don't have, like, a little bit of Jesus juice -- like a little bit of wine?"

The Bashir documentary featured Jackson holding hands with his accuser and defending his practice of letting children share his bed.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/03/jack...rial/index.html

Totally normal. :wacko: