[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Death watch: Michael Jackson...

eposty

I wish the media would stop covering this nonstop. I don't care that he's dead or what he died from. I'd much rather hear about the vote on climate tax that is happening today.

Surely you're not implying that you are unable to find any news on the latter.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said in the other thread, i don't think the guy molested anyone. he wanted to be a kid. he wanted to have slumber parties and sleepovers and jammies and snacks and all that crap because he never had them as a kid. as a result, given enough money and power, he could create his own disneyland and have kids come to play with him. the problem with all this is that he was a 40 year old man, not a 12 year old kid. the guy lacked maturity and any guiding figure in his life to get him to grow up and be a man. so take a billionaire and let him have a sleepover with somebody's kid and in today's world, you bet your az that they are going to bring the lawsuits.

now, maybe he is a raging pervert as well, but i just have a hard time believing that. he did causes for kids, celebrated kids, and did all he could to try and entertain and make kids happy. ultimately, he took it too far and was too ignorant/stupid/immature to know what he was doing was wildly inappropriate. combine that will all the surgeries to try and look like peter pan and you have one f-d up individual. i pity the guy. so much talent ultimately wasted ...

Ton, I think you pretty much nailed it right there.

I can't believe all the pro-jackson supporters out there. This guy would have been immediately isolated in prison...which is where he belonged. Booo to all you life supporters.

To make it short and simple, the sports bar I hang out at bought 3-4 rounds for the bar upon hearing of his death. You same guys that are crying for the stoppage of all the jokes, snicker at them in front of your computer screen. Please stop being so hypocritical.

Edited by tazinib1

My epitaph for Michael Jackson....

....."a remarkable musical entertainer who lacked the strength of character and upbringing to withstand the pressures and temptations of fame".

Not the first musical entertainer to have this epitaph, but his interest in boys and plastic surgery was bizarrely unique.

I can't believe all the pro-jackson supporters out there. This guy would have been immediately isolated in prison...which is where he belonged. Booo to all you life supporters.

To make it short and simple, the sports bar I hang out at bought 3-4 rounds for the bar upon hearing of his death. You same guys that are crying for the stoppage of all the jokes, snicker at them in front of your computer screen. Please stop being so hypocritical.

Well, it would make your pathetic point valid if this was true. Too bad it's not.

I mean, don't you actually have to catch someone in a contradiction rather than simply suspecting they feel a certain way to call them a hypocrite?

Edited by detlef

Well, it would make your pathetic point valid if this was true. Too bad it's not.

I mean, don't you actually have to catch someone in a contradiction rather than simply suspecting they feel a certain way to call them a hypocrite?

Well my stab wasn't directed at you personally, but I figured you'd be the first to respond. You can be the torch bearer for Michael Jackson all you want. I don't choose to do so.

Edited by tazinib1

Well my stab wasn't directed at you personally, but I figured you'd be the first to respond. You can be the torch bearer for Michael Jackson all you want. I don't choose to do so.

Hey dude, grow a sack.

Just so I have this straight. I, among others, voiced my distaste at those making jokes. You made some blanket remark intended for those who showed distaste that didn't happen to be directed towards me (despite the fact that you gave no indication of that), and you were pretty sure that I would be the first to respond.

In other words, you're a coward who likes to poke sticks and then hide behind some BS retraction.

Gotcha. Carry on.

Hey dude, grow a sack.

Just so I have this straight. I, among others, voiced my distaste at those making jokes. You made some blanket remark intended for those who showed distaste that didn't happen to be directed towards me (despite the fact that you gave no indication of that), and you were pretty sure that I would be the first to respond.

In other words, you're a coward who likes to poke sticks and then hide behind some BS retraction.

Gotcha. Carry on.

:wacko:

Whatever bro.

Edited by tazinib1

I have not read this whole thread but I can't stand the nonstop coverage of this freak.

I think it is sad Farah Fawcett who actaully made a difference in this world is now not even getting any coverage but this freak they call Michael Jackson is being portrayed as icon. He may have had musical talent but in my opinion was a waste of a human.

He has ruined many kids lives and for people to think of him as some icon is insane.

I wish the death of Farah Fawcett would not be so overshadowed by the death of someone who molested kids (I know some don't think he did but he was a messed up human who I believe ruined kids lives).

RIP Farah Fawcett and catch ya later Michael.

a hot poster and charlie's angels?

She brought awareness to cancer and was open about a form of cancer that, well, is not the sort one typically walks around and tells people. Mind you, I don't agree with basically anything else dude said, but she should be given props.

She brought awareness to cancer and was open about a form of cancer that, well, is not the sort one typically walks around and tells people. Mind you, I don't agree with basically anything else dude said, but she should be given props.

Plus she was actually a good actress later on.

In lieu of Farrah Fawcetts death, I'd like to remind people that she was an advocate of a cure for cancer the past 3 years of her life. If only I can accomplish 1/5th of what she has, I'd be a very happy person. Hopefully the commercial I produced is a step in that direction. For those of you that havn't seen it and want to participate in the eradication of this terrible disease, take a gander at http://www.vimeo.com/4317743

Even Fox is non-stop Jackson. CSPAN is the only thing I've found that stays on it for more than a second.

Funny. When I got in my car to drive home last night it was on NPR. Wanna guess what they weren't talking about? Wanna guess what they were? Maybe it's time you turned off Fox?

Really? You don't think he was a freak? You don't think he ruined kids lives? Just my opinion but I think those two are slam dunks.