[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Death watch: Michael Jackson...

eposty

Really? You don't think he was a freak? You don't think he ruined kids lives? Just my opinion but I think those two are slam dunks.

Good info here.

While I respect the talent that Michael Jackson had, I don't forget the last 15 years or so of his "notoriety".

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In lieu of Farrah Fawcetts death, I'd like to remind people that she was an advocate of a cure for cancer the past 3 years of her life. If only I can accomplish 1/5th of what she has, I'd be a very happy person. Hopefully the commercial I produced is a step in that direction. For those of you that havn't seen it and want to participate in the eradication of this terrible disease, take a gander at http://www.vimeo.com/4317743

she gets cancer, then becomes an advocate for a cure. then makes a movie about herself. how altruistic.

michael is not a starving kid in africa, writes 'we are the world', raises a $100 million for that cause.

and ...

The Heal the World Foundation is a charitable organization, founded by late musician Michael Jackson in 1992. The foundation's creation was inspired by his charitable single of the same name. Through his foundation, Jackson airlifted 46 tons of supplies to Sarajevo, instituted drug and alcohol abuse education and donated millions of dollars to less fortunate children, including the full payment of a Hungarian child's liver transplant.

i love farrah. she was hot. the burning bed thing was a helluva performance. not sure how risky that was for her since she didn't exactly have a booming movie or tv career at that point. a nice lady for sure, but i don't see how you can compare her accomplishments to mj.

she gets cancer, then becomes an advocate for a cure. then makes a movie about herself. how altruistic.

michael is not a starving kid in africa, writes 'we are the world', raises a $100 million for that cause.

and ...

i love farrah. she was hot. the burning bed thing was a helluva performance. not sure how risky that was for her since she didn't exactly have a booming movie or tv career at that point. a nice lady for sure, but i don't see how you can compare her accomplishments to mj.

Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't bedding down with juveniles that pushed her over the top for me.?.?

Your unnamed blog source credits this unknown blog as it's source.

The original unknown blog got the names wrong, and had bad grammar throughout. I hate to tell you this, but it's a lie. Someone posted something on the internet... and you believed it because you wanted to... again.

freak? yes. severely messed up guy psychologically.

ruined kid's lives? name one.

Why do religious people love child molesters so much? It's a bad idea.

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The original unknown blog got the names wrong, and had bad grammar throughout. I hate to tell you this, but it's a lie. Someone posted something on the internet... and you believed it because you wanted to... again.

I'm religious, and if he really molested children, it is despicable.

However, I don't know if he molested children or not, and neither do you.

since you are probably not smart enough to see the contradiction in your two statements, let me help. you can't eschew someone for providing a baseless fact and then immediately offer one up of your own. see how that works? oh, and at least i had a link.

at this point, your take on pretty much anything has become completely irrelevant.

I'm religious, and if he really molested children, it is despicable.

However, I don't know if he molested children or not, and neither do you.

He molested children, man. OJ wasn't innocent either.

He admitted giving them wine and then getting them into his bed. But you think that was the limit, despite multiple accusations and a civil verdict. Do you also believe the ARod didn't know what his cousin was injecting him with... and that he was totally shocked to learn it was an illegal substance?

You guys are the ones making the stretch here. Not me.

He admitted giving them wine and then getting them into his bed. But you think that was the limit, despite multiple accusations and a civil verdict. Do you also believe the ARod didn't know what his cousin was injecting him with... and that he was totally shocked to learn it was an illegal substance?

Just so we are clear here, you are making statements about your beliefs which are based solely on faith Rev. Swaggart.

since you are probably not smart enough to see the contradiction in your two statements, let me help. you can't eschew someone for providing a baseless fact and then immediately offer one up of your own. see how that works? oh, and at least i had a link.

at this point, your take on pretty much anything has become completely irrelevant.

You are clueless: your links are trash, posted only to generate traffic.

Jackson factually admitted to sleeping with little boys.

You are clueless: your links are trash, posted only to generate traffic.

Jackson factually admitted to sleeping with little boys.

That would be the first I've heard of that. If true, I'd be shocked that it wasn't bigger news. Link ?

Oh wait, you meant sleeping in the same bed with them. O.k.

Listen, I'm not defending him. IF he did anything to harm little kids, then hell has a place for him. All I'm saying is that none of us know FOR SURE whether he molested children or not. We just have our opinions on it.

Edited by Menudo

Once again, you do not KNOW this to be true, you just BELIEVE it to be true.

He admitted to giving kids wine ? Can you send me the link on that one.

Once again, not defending him, but, I don't know what he did or didn't do, but, I BELIEVE that God does know, and that is good enough for me.

That would be the first I've heard of that. If true, I'd be shocked that it wasn't bigger news. Link ?

Oh wait, you meant sleeping in the same bed with them. O.k.

Listen, I'm not defending him. IF he did anything to harm little kids, then hell has a place for him. All I'm saying is that none of us know FOR SURE whether he molested children or not. We just have our opinions on it.

:wacko:

Ok.

Let us step back and honor those that honor, no, trump...with internet trumpets..those that honor Michael Jackson. Those, that, despite all odds, refuse to believe that children, perhaps there own or those close to them, were victimized. All is good right? Cause MJ is MJ. And nobody..I mean NOBODY..is ever cleared of injustice unless proven in a court of law.

Sincerely

OJ

I did say in my post that it was my opinion. Just because he has not admitted it and it has not been proven in a court of law does not mean that you can't form your own opinion/judgement.

In my opinion enough things have been said and it sure looks like this freak did some bad things with children. If it looks/acts/sounds like a duck it is probably a duck. In my mind he messed up kids lives and I can't believe he is being honored so much.

Do you think his body will be buried like a normal human or could they just throw his body in a plastic recycle bin? How much of that dude is plastic versus really even him?

:wacko:

Ok.

No link for his admitting to giving kids wine......yep, didn't think so.

....and I'm crazy for saying that I don't KNOW whether he molested kids or not ?

:D

O.k.

I did say in my post that it was my opinion. Just because he has not admitted it and it has not been proven in a court of law does not mean that you can't form your own opinion/judgement.

In my opinion enough things have been said and it sure looks like this freak did some bad things with children.

I have no issue with any of the above. You are admitting that it is just your opinion and is one that you have based on things you have seen. Perhaps I haven't seen the same things that you have. I've been convinced of others guilt, despite their acquittal, based on what I've seen (O.J.), but, I haven't seen enough to say that MJ definitely molested children. I'm fine with others saying that, in their opinion, they have seen enough to feel he is guilty, and, if they've come to that conclusion, I don't blame them for their disdain.