[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Free Roll

BA Baracus

I've given up on this game. The Fan Duel interface is horrible.

I found the game. Not a 'Free' roll anymore. Looks like it's '$2 Roll' now. I'm up $25 for the year (even skipping the first 3 weeks), so I'll probably keep playing so long as I can take Jumbo for a ride again this week! :wacko:

Seriously, we've already been through this topic a few times before. Perhaps in the Free Roll topic pinned to the top you will see some discussion about logging in to the site. Yes, it is the same link posted that has been there since week one, but I agree that it isn't easy to start a new lineup every week.

The easiest thing to do is logout and then log back in with the log in link towards the bottom. That brings you to the page where you can put in a new lineup for the new week (yes for $2). Or to confuse you even more, just hit that log in button towards the bottom even though you are shown as still logged in on the top of the page.

No, I didn't design the page. I didn't even sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It's the same link every week and as MikesVikes mentioned it's in the pinned topic in this forum.

LINK

Also, as I posted in that topic, the decision to make the contest cost $2 this week is solely FanDuel's. It had nothing to do with John or The Huddle. We just promote the company. We're not involved in any other way. In our initial conversations with them they stated that they'd offer the contest for free for a couple weeks to build interest. I've been surprised and pleased that they've kept it free for as long as they did.

It's the same link every week and as MikesVikes mentioned it's in the pinned topic in this forum.

LINK

Also, as I posted in that topic, the decision to make the contest cost $2 this week is solely FanDuel's. It had nothing to do with John or The Huddle. We just promote the company. We're not involved in any other way. In our initial conversations with them they stated that they'd offer the contest for free for a couple weeks to build interest. I've been surprised and pleased that they've kept it free for as long as they did.

There's just no pleasing some people.