[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prometheus

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I've been hearing Alien fans are not liking it as they want it to be a direct prequel or not. Not in the middle. Me? I want to see this as a stand alone film and then have no preconceived notions as to what to expect.

A well respected friend said it sucked.

So disappointed w/Prometheus. Great story, just poorly executed. Could not get into the characters either.

his facebook status update...

I am a pretty bid fan of Ridley Scott. I mean, Blade Runner, Gladiator, Matchstick Men, Kingdom of Heaven, Robin Hood, The Pillars of the Earth alone make him in my top 3. I was impressed with Prometheus. The Cinematography alone was just outstanding. Poop. Yes, the characters could have been less cliché but the man female actor (I think she is the Tyrion Lanaster's woman) was most definitely not a Ripple clone. She was very vulnerable and did what she had to do.

Visually cool. Reminded of the first time I saw Blade Runner. Story can stand on it's own, do not need to be an Alien expert.

you'll dig it, trust me.

Gotcha.

Just tell your wife that a guy online named JoJoTheWebToedBoy said it was definitely worth seeing. What can go wrong. :shrug:

....especially if I show her his avy. DAMN!! That is one ugly dog!