[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We found a puppy on the side of the road yesterday....

tazinib1

it was wondering around in some thick fields in the sticks in Tennessee on our way to set. We stopped, approached the little guy and took it with us. Since the area we were at was so rural, we figured it didn't belong to anybody. Upon further inspection, the poor thing was covered in ticks and fleas. His ears were so infested, it looked like a palm tree. We bathed him and carefully removed all the ticks from his ears. He is on his way to a vet today to get some shots and checked out. We have named him "Indie" and he will be our truck dog. He is, from what I can tell, a black lab no older than 4 months. He'll be nice and fat by the time he gets back to Los Angeles. I'll post pictures when I can.

• Like 1

Taz,

Some hill person was training that dog for hunting.

You see, what they do is that as soon as it weens off the tit, they set it loose for a few weeks. It helps to hone the animals instincts and prepare it for a life of deer, hog and coon hunting. After this time, they pick it up and can sell them to others for about $1,700.

The bad news is that the way they find the dogs is through tracking beacons imbedded in the dog. So, what you have is a dog with a tracking device in it that belongs to a red neck hill person who will come to retrieve it and will at that point probably use you as a sex surrogate for three weeks before gutting you and watching you slowly bleed out because you have stolen his property and messed up the dog's training exercise rendering it almost worthless.

Taz,

Some hill person was training that dog for hunting.

You see, what they do is that as soon as it weens off the tit, they set it loose for a few weeks. It helps to hone the animals instincts and prepare it for a life of deer, hog and coon hunting. After this time, they pick it up and can sell them to others for about $1,700.

The bad news is that the way they find the dogs is through tracking beacons imbedded in the dog. So, what you have is a dog with a tracking device in it that belongs to a red neck hill person who will come to retrieve it and will at that point probably use you as a sex surrogate for three weeks before gutting you and watching you slowly bleed out because you have stolen his property and messed up the dog's training exercise rendering it almost worthless.

:lol:

Unfortunately I don't think SEC was joking in his post. Notice the lack of smileys.

I don't joke about ass rape and disembowelment.