[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Got a tempting trade offer and think I'd like to take it. I get Tyler Lockett for Le'Veon Bell and Robert Woods.

My other RB's are: Josh Jacobs. Marlon Mack, David Johnson and Latavius Murray

My other WR are: JuJu, Michael Gallup, Tyrell Williams, Terry Mclaurin and John Brown.

What do you think? Take the trade? 

12 minutes ago, Khurtz said:

Hi Irish,

Here's both teams for reference:

My team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford

RB: Saquon Barkely, Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Devonta Freeman, Damien Williams

WR: Julio Jones, Davante Adams, TY Hilton, Terry McLaurin, Marquise Brown

TE: Darren Waller

K: Harrison Butker

DEF: Colts, Saints

His Team:

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Leonard Fournette, Mark Walton, Kenyan Drake, Kerryon Johnson

WR: JuJu, OBJ, Dede Westbrook, MVS, Curtis Samuel, AJ Green

K: Justin Tucker

DEF: Chicago, Jacksonville

His team is in last place at 2-7 and we have a last place punishment as incentive to not tank. He also has tie breakers over several of the bottom teams in points so if he starts winning he can get out of the hole. Based on trade value charts I'm looking at and public opinion it looks like this trade is a bit in my favor but I really don't think it is given the situation. I might float it to him and see how he feels about it. Thanks very much for the response! You are awesome as usual : - )

My pleasure, the only way the trade is in his favor is number of players involved and possible total points they'd earn together over the 2 you get. However, the trade really works for you and you should make the deal if you can. 

GL 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Got a tempting trade offer and think I'd like to take it. I get Tyler Lockett for Le'Veon Bell and Robert Woods.

My other RB's are: Josh Jacobs. Marlon Mack, David Johnson and Latavius Murray

My other WR are: JuJu, Michael Gallup, Tyrell Williams, Terry Mclaurin and John Brown.

What do you think? Take the trade? 

•  

That trade is awful imo, bell is worth Lockett alone and then you're giving up woods for free. I wouldn't do it. 

Hey Irish!

Trade deadline coming up.  Considering trading Julio and Mixon for one of the following combinations:

half ppr

1) Mike Evans and David Montgomery 

2) Mike Evans and Austin Ekeler

3) Kenny Golladay and David Montgomery

4) Kenny Golladay and Austin Ekeler

Thoughts?  Stick with Julio and Mixon ROS, or offer them up for one of those combinations, and in what order do you like them?

Thanks!

Slim

I am in a 10 team ppr league:

I need to start three of six Who do you recommend 

Saquon,  Chris Carson,  Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon, Damien Williams, and Devin Singletary.

I would really appreciate which would be biggest upside.  I am a big underdog this week.

Thanks,

I've been stockpiling RBs and this week will play 4. My ranking/thoughts for this week (PPR):

Saquon Barkley at Jets-  last 3 games 21,27,20 touches, 7.6 targets (guessing 18 carries for 80 and 5 catches for 25 and a TD) 

Jets last 3 games 78.3y/g , Fantasy points against season ranking 22nd

I mean he's a no brainer so even if Jets D is stronger vs run, whatever. This might even be his breakout week if the Jets do Jets things and give up a few short fields. 

Chris Carson at SF- last 3 games 24,20,18 touches, 2.7 targets (guessing 20 carries for 110  and 2 catches for 10 and maybe a TD)

SF last 3 games 129.0 y/g, fantasy points against season rankings 3rd (DVOA doesn't love them vs the run tho, rated #20).

SF suppresses passing and Seattle loves to run so this is also seeming like a no brainer. SF is a much scarier matchup for pass catchers IMO.

David Montgomery home Detroit- last 3 games 4,31,17 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 20 carries for 115 and 2 catches for 15, probably a TD).

Detroit last 3 games 139.0 y/g, fantasy points against season ranking 32nd

Detroit gives up a lot of short fields and tons of yards (anecdotal- I didn't look this up). Monty had success against LAC and even was able to score big against PHI. The Bears seem to have figured out that Trubisky kind of sucks so Monty's likely going to be focus of the game plan, have to assume??

Here's where I'm not sure...

Melvin Gordon at OAK- last 3 games 18,10, 23 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 15 carries for 75 and 3 catches for 25, probably a TD)

Oakland last 3 games 93.0 y/g, fantasy points against season ranking 18th

Feeling like there's a chance that the new OC and his shaking off the rust, this has potential to be a big game for him. Hesitation here is that Oakland has been a bit more stout against the run lately. Hoping that "Fantasy stud" MG is here to stay. Seems like he's safely now the feature back for running plays and goal line work. 

Devin Singletary at CLE- last 3 games 7,7,23 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 15 carries for 100 yards and 3 catches for 25, probably a TD).

Cleveland last 3 games 125.3 y/g. fantasy points against season rank 24th.

My gut says that Buffalo had figured Singletary as the lead back and leaned on Gore to help ease him back into the saddle. He out-snapped Gore 42/18 and 41/21 the last two weeks (similar to week 1 48/19) . I think they like him out of the backfield too. Upside tho is huge for him this week. Super worried though that he might only get 7-10 carries. Need him more next week so I'm OK with stashing him this week and waiting things out.

Tevin Coleman home Seattle. Last 3 games 22,13,14 touches. (guessing 13 carries for 80 yards, 2 catches for 10 and maybe a TD???). 

Seattle last 3 games 122.3 y/g fantasy points against season rank 11th.

Got burned by the Coleman- Brieda split last week. Bummer though because the last 4 weeks have been 43/28, 42/17, 32/19, 41/29 in favor of Coleman. Is Coleman considered the lead back? Do defenses stack the box more when Coleman's in the game so he's getting more snaps but fewer or even carries? Do they like him more in pass protection? What is going ON here. Seattle's defense doesn't seem like a super run or pass funnel with both units being below average DVOA. Only the Fantasy points against run D seems above average but that could just be who they've faced how their opponents have scored TDs

4 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Saquon,  Chris Carson,  Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon, Damien Williams, and Devin Singletary.

I would really appreciate which would be biggest upside.  I am a big underdog this week.

Thanks,

Interesting timing given my post directly below yours...

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Trade deadline coming up.  Considering trading Julio and Mixon for one of the following combinations:

half ppr

1) Mike Evans and David Montgomery 

2) Mike Evans and Austin Ekeler

3) Kenny Golladay and David Montgomery

4) Kenny Golladay and Austin Ekeler

Thoughts?  Stick with Julio and Mixon ROS, or offer them up for one of those combinations, and in what order do you like them?

Thanks!

Slim

The only pairing that I'd make that trade for are Evans and Montgomery. I have both Evans and Montgomery as better options over Julio and Mixon. 

7 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Thanks,

I'd play Barkley, Carson and Henry. I think all 3 have the most upside, greatest chance for breakout and highest floors. 

9 minutes ago, The-Force said:

I've been stockpiling RBs and this week will play 4. My ranking/thoughts for this week (PPR):

Saquon Barkley at Jets-  last 3 games 21,27,20 touches, 7.6 targets (guessing 18 carries for 80 and 5 catches for 25 and a TD) 

Jets last 3 games 78.3y/g , Fantasy points against season ranking 22nd

I mean he's a no brainer so even if Jets D is stronger vs run, whatever. This might even be his breakout week if the Jets do Jets things and give up a few short fields. 

Chris Carson at SF- last 3 games 24,20,18 touches, 2.7 targets (guessing 20 carries for 110  and 2 catches for 10 and maybe a TD)

SF last 3 games 129.0 y/g, fantasy points against season rankings 3rd (DVOA doesn't love them vs the run tho, rated #20).

SF suppresses passing and Seattle loves to run so this is also seeming like a no brainer. SF is a much scarier matchup for pass catchers IMO.

David Montgomery home Detroit- last 3 games 4,31,17 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 20 carries for 115 and 2 catches for 15, probably a TD).

Detroit last 3 games 139.0 y/g, fantasy points against season ranking 32nd

Detroit gives up a lot of short fields and tons of yards (anecdotal- I didn't look this up). Monty had success against LAC and even was able to score big against PHI. The Bears seem to have figured out that Trubisky kind of sucks so Monty's likely going to be focus of the game plan, have to assume??

Here's where I'm not sure...

Melvin Gordon at OAK- last 3 games 18,10, 23 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 15 carries for 75 and 3 catches for 25, probably a TD)

Oakland last 3 games 93.0 y/g, fantasy points against season ranking 18th

Feeling like there's a chance that the new OC and his shaking off the rust, this has potential to be a big game for him. Hesitation here is that Oakland has been a bit more stout against the run lately. Hoping that "Fantasy stud" MG is here to stay. Seems like he's safely now the feature back for running plays and goal line work. 

Devin Singletary at CLE- last 3 games 7,7,23 touches, 3.3 targets (guessing 15 carries for 100 yards and 3 catches for 25, probably a TD).

Cleveland last 3 games 125.3 y/g. fantasy points against season rank 24th.

My gut says that Buffalo had figured Singletary as the lead back and leaned on Gore to help ease him back into the saddle. He out-snapped Gore 42/18 and 41/21 the last two weeks (similar to week 1 48/19) . I think they like him out of the backfield too. Upside tho is huge for him this week. Super worried though that he might only get 7-10 carries. Need him more next week so I'm OK with stashing him this week and waiting things out.

Tevin Coleman home Seattle. Last 3 games 22,13,14 touches. (guessing 13 carries for 80 yards, 2 catches for 10 and maybe a TD???). 

Seattle last 3 games 122.3 y/g fantasy points against season rank 11th.

Got burned by the Coleman- Brieda split last week. Bummer though because the last 4 weeks have been 43/28, 42/17, 32/19, 41/29 in favor of Coleman. Is Coleman considered the lead back? Do defenses stack the box more when Coleman's in the game so he's getting more snaps but fewer or even carries? Do they like him more in pass protection? What is going ON here. Seattle's defense doesn't seem like a super run or pass funnel with both units being below average DVOA. Only the Fantasy points against run D seems above average but that could just be who they've faced how their opponents have scored TDs

I'd play Gordon this week, Singletary would be a close 2nd option. 

6 minutes ago, The-Force said:

Interesting timing given my post directly below yours...

Gordon would be 4th for me there.  

6 hours ago, irish said:

Still an absolutely huge advantage to the other guy, you're giving him an equivalent WR and Watson has way more value then Jones. So, yeah, he'd definitely bite. 

He offered Le'Veon for Watson straight up.

Should I take it? He has some favorable matchups aside from Pittsburgh in week 16.

4 minutes ago, ChewyCalamari said:

He offered Le'Veon for Watson straight up.

Should I take it? He has some favorable matchups aside from Pittsburgh in week 16.

Never settle in a trade until you're getting the better end and you're not here. Watson is worth way more than Bell. I'd request 2 players for Watson, one of them being Bell. Bell could score 110 points remaining on the year, Watson is closer to 180-190.  Of course he wants to do that deal, Watson is the better player in the deal.  

4 hours ago, irish said:

The only pairing that I'd make that trade for are Evans and Montgomery. I have both Evans and Montgomery as better options over Julio and Mixon. 

Okay, thanks!

BTW, is Herndon worth a stash?

Or Gesicki perhaps?

I have Waller. 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

8 hours ago, esoshombres said:

Non ppr would you trade Ekeler for Calvin Ridley?

Current roster:

RB- CMac, Dalvin Cook, Devin Singletary, Miles Sanders, Ekeler

WR- Gollady, Brandin Cooks, Curtis Samuel

Excellent trade for you, make the deal. 

6 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, thanks!

BTW, is Herndon worth a stash?

Or Gesicki perhaps?

I have Waller. 

If you have Waller, you're good. Both TEs you mentioned aren't in my top 20.

6 hours ago, xmattxman said:

10 team 0.5 ppr Pick one to flex

Golden Tate @NYJ

Ronald Jones Ari

Jaylen Samuels LAR

I'd play Samuels, Tate is 2nd imo. 

6 hours ago, Zephy said:

Okay Irish....

Standard - JuJu or OBJ?

I'd give juju the edge. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Fantasyfreak3 said:

Should I trade Singletary and D. Adams for Kelce? I have carson/jacobs/zeke at RB and Green/Kupp/McLaurin/Gordon/Hill at WR.

No way in hell I make that trade!  Either of those players alone is equivalent to kelce, giving both up for him is lunacy.  Btw, who's your current TE?

Full PPR I need a RB2 to start and a Flex from the 4 below, the rest of my lineup looks like this

Russel Wilson QB

Melvin Gordon RB1

Davante Adams WR1

Amari Cooper WR2

Mark Andrews TE

Zane Gonzales K

Baltimore DST

Joe Mixon vs BAL

Kenyan Drake @TB

Calvin Ridley @NO

Ronald Jones II vs ARI

*NOTE

My opponent this week has

Brees

T.Hill

C.Godwin

A.Ekeler

J.Jacobs

Gesicki

David Johnson

M.Prater

Pittsburgh

3 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

Full PPR I need a RB2 to start and a Flex from the 4 below, the rest of my lineup looks like this

Russel Wilson QB

Melvin Gordon RB1

Davante Adams WR1

Amari Cooper WR2

Mark Andrews TE

Zane Gonzales K

Baltimore DST

Joe Mixon vs BAL

Kenyan Drake @TB

Calvin Ridley @NO

Ronald Jones II vs ARI

*NOTE

My opponent this week has

Brees

T.Hill

C.Godwin

A.Ekeler

J.Jacobs

Gesicki

David Johnson

M.Prater

Pittsburgh

Oddly enough, I'd start Jones and Ridley.