[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

What are your thoughts on kickers? I’m pretty much a lock to make the playoffs, so I’m wondering if I should be trying to get a kicker with the best playoff matchups. I’ve be rolling with Prater the past month. Should I add an additional kicker?  Lambo? Fairbairn?  Should I drop Prater for one of those?

Thanks!

Slim

Curious also, I have Gonzales and Fairbairn and Gay are both available on waivers

@irish

Full PPR 6-4 *MUST WIN*

He's a 57% favourite currently, are there any start/sit changes I should make or pickups/drops from waivers that would give me a better edge or should I leave things as is. Some WRs available are Mohamed Sanu, Marquise Brown, Mike Williams, Will Fuller, Dede Westbrook, Sammy Watkins. RBs on waivers are pretty thin aside from maybe Kenyan Drake.

Cheers!

Lineup

QB Derek Carr

RB1 Melvin Gordon

RB2 Damien Williams

WR1 Amari Cooper

WR2 Calvin Ridley

TE Mark Andrews

Flex Joe Mixon

K Zane Gonzales

DST New England

Bench:Russell Wilson (Bye) Carlos Hyde, Ronald Jones II, Davante Adams (Bye), T.Y Hilton (Doubtful)

Opponent

QB Philip Rivers

RB1 Christian McCaffrey

RB2 Phillip Lindsay

WR1 DJ Clark Jr.

WR2 Stefon Diggs

TE Greg Olsen

Flex John Brown

K Will Lutz

DST Chicago

4 hours ago, Sol-King said:

SF already had a bye. My question is does it make sense to roster both because Pitt D has such a great schedule?

I wouldn't waste the roster spot, unless the pitt schedule is so tasty. The 49ers are a top D and I'd probably run with them. However, the Steelers play the bills and jets in weeks 15 and 16, may be worth holding onto  versus the 49ers facing the Falcons and rams. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

I wouldn't waste the roster spot, unless the pitt schedule is so tasty. The 49ers are a top D and I'd probably run with them. However, the Steelers play the bills and jets in weeks 15 and 16, may be worth holding onto  versus the 49ers facing the Falcons and rams. 

Ive already respoded but what should i do? Who should I drop for Pitt D?

1 hour ago, Sol-King said:

Ive already respoded but what should i do? Who should I drop for Pitt D?

I'd have to see the rest of your lineup, can't see it using my phone. 

Hey Irish!

What are your thoughts on kickers? I’m pretty much a lock to make the playoffs, so I’m wondering if I should be trying to get a kicker with the best playoff matchups. I’ve be rolling with Prater the past month. Should I add an additional kicker and carry 2?  Lambo? Fairbairn?  Bailey?  Should I drop Prater for one of those?  

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

10 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

Do you like damien williams at rb2 instead of hyde and rojo with melvin gordon at rb1 this week. If ty hilton is still out this week that only leaves me with calvin ridley as an wr2 with amari cooper unless you think someone off waivers is better this week over ridley. I kind of like sanu against philly, i know you liked slayton but hes on a bye this week. some other guys available are sanu, marquise brown, dede, mike williams, fuller, beasley, watkins, b.cooks

Yup, i like Gordon and Williams.  I think i like sammy Watkins the most from all the options including Ridley. 

9 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

What are your thoughts on kickers? I’m pretty much a lock to make the playoffs, so I’m wondering if I should be trying to get a kicker with the best playoff matchups. I’ve be rolling with Prater the past month. Should I add an additional kicker?  Lambo? Fairbairn?  Bailey?  Should I drop Prater for one of those?

Thanks!

Slim

KICKERS?!?  WE TALKING KICKERS?!?  LOL

I like prater. 

10 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

Curious also, I have Gonzales and Fairbairn and Gay are both available on waivers

I think Gay is a top 3/4 kicker. 

10 hours ago, stickers said:

Trade DJ for OBJ? 

Other RBs are CMC, Carson, Montgomery, and singletary

WRs are Adams, Samuel, Pascal, Alshon, and Deebo

half PPR

2 flex

Solid value, I'd take OBJ.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sol-King said:

SF already had a bye. My question is does it make sense to roster both because Pitt D has such a great schedule?

Yes, not only for your options but to avoid the competition in your league from getting them. 

5 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

I have Westbrook in my flex right now VS IND

who would you play?

pascal VS JAX

Breida VS ARI

Sabders VS NE 

.5 PPR 

Honestly, I'd start Pascal. 

3 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

@irish

Full PPR 6-4 *MUST WIN*

He's a 57% favourite currently, are there any start/sit changes I should make or pickups/drops from waivers that would give me a better edge or should I leave things as is. Some WRs available are Mohamed Sanu, Marquise Brown, Mike Williams, Will Fuller, Dede Westbrook, Sammy Watkins. RBs on waivers are pretty thin aside from maybe Kenyan Drake.

Cheers!

Lineup

QB Derek Carr

RB1 Melvin Gordon

RB2 Damien Williams

WR1 Amari Cooper

WR2 Calvin Ridley

TE Mark Andrews

Flex Joe Mixon

K Zane Gonzales

DST New England

Bench:Russell Wilson (Bye) Carlos Hyde, Ronald Jones II, Davante Adams (Bye), T.Y Hilton (Doubtful)

Opponent

QB Philip Rivers

RB1 Christian McCaffrey

RB2 Phillip Lindsay

WR1 DJ Clark Jr.

WR2 Stefon Diggs

TE Greg Olsen

Flex John Brown

K Will Lutz

DST Chicago

Nope, that lineup imo, is your best shot. I see Watkins as even with Mixon. 

3 hours ago, ASmith said:

0.5PPR.

Stick with JuJu or flex T. McLaurin?

also have Marquise Brown on the WW.

I think i like brown the most followed by mclaurin. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I'd have to see the rest of your lineup, can't see it using my phone. 

In an 8 man 3 WR league

i would have to drop one of

Saquon, mgordon, ingram, lindsay, gurley,

juju, cooks, dk, sanders, cooper, gallup, john brown,

SF D, butker, or lamar

for Pitt D

who do i drop or do nothing?

alot of people are telling me to drop brandin cooks. what do you think? I am having trouble with this

Edited by Sol-King

2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

okay irish.

i give gordon, godwin and john brown (trying to give mike williams instead but he isn't having it)

i get zeke and amari cooper - now he is throwing in alshon jeffrey - i am saying either engram or everett...

am i nuts?

So the deal is Gordon, Godwin and John brown for Zeke, cooper and Jeffrey ( but you want engram or Everett instead of Jeffery)?

Any of the 3 you get Jeffery, engram ir Everett have similar value but if you need TE help get Everett. Regardless, the deal is more in your favor but is a fair one. 

45 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ha!  Yessir!  Sorry. Analyzing every little detail trying to get an edge. So, to be clear, roll with Prater rest of season?

Yup.  Top 5/6.

Just now, xKMAN83x said:

solid, appreciate it man.. I also swapped zane Gonzales for matt gay for the rest of the season

Excellent, best of luck!