[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts @ Broncos

BA Baracus

How do you explain the defense failing to make stops when needed throughout the game? Del Rio? Didn't Jim Fassel say "I'm responsible for the whole thing"? The head coach owns all of it. If they played tight, why is that?

I do not know why Peyton's team's come out so tight.

Actually, maybe I do. Did anyone catch Ray Lewis' interview with Reggie Wayne on ESPN earlier today? I think the answer was in Reggie's last answer.

I was calling every WR screen before it happened as Manning audibled to it. If I could do it, so could the Colts D.

Yes - because you are so smart and knowledgeable. You knew every play I'm sure...just like you knew and proclaimed the Colts would get destroyed.

Maybe if his receivers hold on to the ball in the first half and if Denver's early down defense was better.

What I saw was a total team choke yet you pin it on your ex-boyfriend. Convenient.

Yes - because you are so smart and knowledgeable. You knew every play I'm sure...just like you knew and proclaimed the Colts would get destroyed.

Maybe if his receivers hold on to the ball in the first half and if Denver's early down defense was better.

What I saw was a total team choke yet you pin it on your ex-boyfriend. Convenient.

Two of those Thomas drops, on yet another WR screen, the Colts had read them perfectly and there were defenders there. Those two drops didn't cost them the game. Manning can't throw deep at all. His balls have no velocity. He's inaccurate.

They should have come out and POUNDED the Colts on the ground.

The only other place you can put some blame is the Broncos pass rush, which was nonexistent. The Colts have had a revolving door at center this year. They are playing journeymen at RG and RT.

But clearly, the bulk of the blame falls on PM. Where would you put it Gil?

Edited by CaptainHook

Eventhough I always enjoy a good Peyton Manning choke job it is not the same without a signature interception with the game on the line in the 4th quarter. I hope Peyton Manning returns next season so he can do it the right way one last time.

Whenever a team loses a game in today's NFL, you can easily blame the QB.

Manning needs to retire before he becomes an embarrassment.

I first blame the game plan because the tape on how to beat Indy is right there in the Dallas and NE film. It really stops there because you can't ask Manning to win games on his own any more.

So it's ok for you to say it, but not me? :okay:

Who do you think was calling all those pass plays? Hint: It was not the Denver offensive coordinator.

You proclaim to be so smart you can say what you want.

Easy to pin it on your man crush who left you. It is a joke but not unexpected from you.

Watch tape? How's a guy gonna watch tape when he has four job interviews.

I agree with this. Why wouldn't the Broncos block these interviews. It's within their right.

The Colts scored 24 points in both Denver games this year. And whereas I point to the defense as being part of the problem tonight, there's no question the offense was the bigger problem.

• Like 2

I agree with this. Why wouldn't the Broncos block these interviews. It's within their right.

The Colts scored 24 points in both Denver games this year. And whereas I point to the defense as being part of the problem tonight, there's no question the offense was the bigger problem.

Actually they cannot block interviews for HC position. Its considered a courtesy for the teams to ask permission, but they don't actually have to.

Manning has been bad for about 6 weeks now and has to retire. He was a great QB but he's done. Del Rio, Gase and Fox need to go. I'm sick of Del Rio playing soft coverage without blitzing. No need to blow everything up. There is still great talent on this team. Bring in Kubiak and let him run with it.

• Like 3

Saw this today and thought it was interesting. Colts lose Bradshaw and eventually Herron takes over and another RB (Tipton) is the backup in a critical playoff game. There's even a 3rd RB recently signed off the street (Hill). No sign of TRich anywhere, then we hear he was inactive. The linked story explains it was because he wasn't familiar with special teams plays (where've we heard that before). It also speculates on his future (not good for next year, may not make the Colts final roster).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000457454/article/chuck-pagano-explains-trent-richardsons-benching