[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

29 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Woody won't be back for 6-8 weeks at the earliest. Ravens don't have a bye until week 10 (9 more weeks) IF he is to come back I would think the Ravens would use that extra week to give him extra time. 

So I should onto Allen until woody is good to go?

30 minutes ago, noch said:

Looking for a suggestion for flex this week.  Standard scoring

Current lineup is:

QB: Ryan

RB: McCoy, Lynch

WR: D. Thomas, S. Diggs

TE: Ertz

Need one of the following for flex:

-Jacquizz Rodgers

-Ted Ginn jr

-Austin Hooper

-Tarik Cohen

-D. Amendola

Standard roll with Rodgers, he should see 15-20 touches and is a decent play this week.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

OK - two trade options and I need RB help. Can't pull the trigger

QB: Manning or Luck

WR's: M. Thomas, Hilton, Pryor, Tate, Diggs

RB's: Ajayi, J Rodgers, Riddick, Bernard, Forte

Diggs and Tate for D. Murray and D. Henry OR Diggs for Crowell straight up. I'm leaning towards the first.

Edited by DeacBuck

Struggling to make decisions on QB and flex options. "Slow to start" Cousins against a Rams D that knows him, or "4th quarter hero" Stafford on the road against a tight Giants D?

FLEX: T West against a decent Cleveland D or Kelvin Benjamin hoping that Newton comes to life?

1 minute ago, SkolSquad said:

Struggling to make decisions on QB and flex options. "Slow to start" Cousins against a Rams D that knows him, or "4th quarter hero" Stafford on the road against a tight Giants D?

FLEX: T West against a decent Cleveland D or Kelvin Benjamin hoping that Newton comes to life?

QB is tough but I'd stick with Cousins. Definitely Benjamin at Flex.

PPR - I'm looking to get Gurley from a team decimated with injuries.

Me: Jordy, Tyreek Hill, Baldwin, Corey Davis

Freeman, West, Mixon, Derrick Henry, Kerwynn Williams, Tevin Coleman

Him: Watkins, Fitz, Desean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton

Gurley, Jaquizz Rodgers, Buck Allen, Chris Thompson

His Injuries: DJ, Woodhead, Luck

I'm OK with overpaying a bit to strengthen my starting lineup a bit.  What can I offer that would make him bite?

1 hour ago, DeacBuck said:

OK - two trade options and I need RB help. Can't pull the trigger

QB: Manning or Luck

WR's: M. Thomas, Hilton, Pryor, Tate, Diggs

RB's: Ajayi, J Rodgers, Riddick, Bernard, Forte

Diggs and Tate for D. Murray and D. Henry OR Diggs for Crowell straight up. I'm leaning towards the first.

This PPR?  Do you start 2Wrs and flex?

1 hour ago, SkolSquad said:

I like Cousins slightly more then Stafford this week.

If Gaines can’t go, the Bills will have to trot out Shareece Wright at RCB, who was a matchup to target all of last season when he was with the Ravens. Upgrade Benjamin to a rock-solid WR2 if Gaines is ruled out. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bgunsgu said:

PPR - I'm looking to get Gurley from a team decimated with injuries.

Me: Jordy, Tyreek Hill, Baldwin, Corey Davis

Freeman, West, Mixon, Derrick Henry, Kerwynn Williams, Tevin Coleman

Him: Watkins, Fitz, Desean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton

Gurley, Jaquizz Rodgers, Buck Allen, Chris Thompson

His Injuries: DJ, Woodhead, Luck

I'm OK with overpaying a bit to strengthen my starting lineup a bit.  What can I offer that would make him bite?

He would have to be on drugs or clueless to get rid of Gurley with the loss of DJ and Woody with his current roster. I don't see a WR Gurley flip, or even a WR+West trade for Gurley so...

17 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR. I had DJ and Woodhead go down week 1. I was Already thin at RB so it has come to this. Who you like more this week? Decent matchup vs SF, one of these guys may be my RB2 this week. (I just threw up in my mouth a bit)

Thomas Rawls

Chris Carson

LMAO! I love the phrase in the parentheses...

If Rawls Starts I would go with him, although the touches could be arrrrrgh. I hate Pete Carroll in case you havent noticed through the past several threads. Him and Belitricks kill fantasy teams at RB. 

14 minutes ago, DeacBuck said:

.5 PPR. Yes to 2 WRS and Flex. 

I would not give up Diggs and Tate for Murray and his backup. I also wouldn't want to lose Diggs and Tate in any form of PPR, leaves you thin at WR.

and I don't like Diggs for Cro. I'm super high on Diggs, I think he could have a tremendous season if he stays healthy all season. Tate rolls out of bed with 90-1000 so...

I would rather trade the inconsistent guy who everyone is high on, but the one's who look at the numbers (like me). Pryor is not consistent and has one of the worst catch rates I think I could remember in along time. (Makes sense since he's a converted QB). Last season 140 targets 77 catches...not good. Blame the QBs they say....... Ok Preaseason with Cousins 9 Targets 2 catches...... Game 1 - 11 targets 6 catches. Still the Qb? 

Everyone is in love with his upside, I'll take Diggs' upside all day over Pryor

I have a 10 man PPR.

Hunt and Gurley for my starting RB/ Nelson And Cooks for my starting WR. My problem comes at the flex, do I go Diggs or Lynch. Diggs had a great game last week but is at Pit, Lynch had a decent game and is home vs Jets. Who would you start as your Flex?

Total line up:

Rivers

Gurley

Hunt

Nelson

Cooks

Hooper

Diggs/Lynch

Ravens D/ST

Lutz

3 hours ago, Ghotti16 said:

Attachment has my roster for standard league . Any suggested drops(multiple suggested adds so I see who's available plz)

20170914_135006.jpg

RBs are weak. Cook is solid but not as an RB1, and Coleman as an RB2? Depth is weak as well with Mixon/Carson (until Mixon is the guy) Need to upgrade.

Not sure who may be on the waiver wire?? Cohen, Allen? usually slim pickens unless its a 10man or less league.

1 hour ago, Veska said:

I have a 10 man PPR.

Hunt and Gurley for my starting RB/ Nelson And Cooks for my starting WR. My problem comes at the flex, do I go Diggs or Lynch. Diggs had a great game last week but is at Pit, Lynch had a decent game and is home vs Jets. Who would you start as your Flex?

Total line up:

Rivers

Gurley

Hunt

Nelson

Cooks

Hooper

Diggs/Lynch

Ravens D/ST

Lutz

LOVE the matchup for Lynch this week, but PPR not sure how you dont roll Diggs out there.

38 minutes ago, dugtoni said:

Should I drop Hogan to pick up Winston?

10 team ppr, 1qb 2wr 2rb flex

qb: Mariota

rb: Bell, Zeke, CJ, Abdullah, Coleman, Cohen

wr: Tate, Devantae Adams, Diggs, Corey Davis, Golliday, Hogan

te: Gronk

How often would you play Hogan? probably not much with those WRs so it's worth grabbing Winston. 

5 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

RBs are weak. Cook is solid but not as an RB1, and Coleman as an RB2? Depth is weak as well with Mixon/Carson (until Mixon is the guy) Need to upgrade.

Not sure who may be on the waiver wire?? Cohen, Allen? usually slim pickens unless its a 10man or less league.

Suggestions?.. Screenshot_20170914-183838.thumb.jpg.3bf3485ee20e3391785c5f94314141ec.jpg

8 hours ago, Ghotti16 said:

Suggestions?.. Screenshot_20170914-183838.thumb.jpg.3bf3485ee20e3391785c5f94314141ec.jpg

Unfortunately alot of those guys are PPR type guys like Duke, Vereen, and Theo. Rodgers is a good pickup but it may only be a 3 week rental. Perkins looked HORRIBLE week 1, just like all preseason so I wouldn't waste your time there.  At this point I think you need to hope Carson or Mixon takes the #1 role. I know I faced Mixon last night in one league and was extremely happy since we saw the same thing from week 1. Nothing! 5pts in full PPR. Terrible.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

TE help

Right now I'm rolling with Hunter Henry who gave me a goose egg last week.

Should I pick up Hooper or Clay and drop Henry?  Other guys I could drop are Perkins or Gore

PPR, 6 pt TDs, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Edited by Montana is da Man

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

TE help

Right now I'm rolling with Hunter Henry who gave me a goose egg last week.

Should I pick up Hooper or Clay and drop Henry?  Other guys I could drop are Perkins or Gore

PPR, 6 pt TDs, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Really like Hooper's upside, but at this point Clay looks like he could finish as a top 8 TE. Tyrods most trusted guy. Not to mention they have a rookie Wr and guy they just brought in a few weeks ago