[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is MFL doing maintenance?

tazinib1

A certain position is not showing up anywhere on MFL. I'm trying to see what I need on a team so I can trade, but nothing. No stats, no names, Zip. The position is not even listed on rosters I already have plenty of. PK....position is PK. 

Edited by tazinib1

1 hour ago, tazinib1 said:

A certain position is not showing up anywhere on MFL. I'm trying to see what I need on a team so I can trade, but nothing. No stats, no names, Zip. The position is not even listed on rosters I already have plenty of. PK....position is PK. 

If your talking about DAF we don't use kickers there.  When the person who made this league they decided they didn't want kickers. I like having kickers myself.

38 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

If your talking about DAF we don't use kickers there.  When the person who made this league they decided they didn't want kickers. I like having kickers myself.

That's it!! lmao...oh my god I've been freaking out the whole time. Looking at add/drops and everything. Thanks for clearing that up. 

CASE CLOSED!!!

49 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

That's it!! lmao...oh my god I've been freaking out the whole time. Looking at add/drops and everything. Thanks for clearing that up. 

CASE CLOSED!!!

This needs to be made into some thing taz, grab a couple of buddies and shoot a short of you freak g out that you can't add a pk and the effect it's having on your life...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Taz, should be able to pull in some A Listers - and throw around a few liberal generalizations about everything and make this the next viral hit of 2018.

better get on this Taz, expectations are growing....

you have a reputation to uphold