[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm carrying 4 QBs again

Silliest thing I have ever heard. So you’ll have no depth at RB or WR so he can’t stream a QB. 
and TE doesn’t matter unless you have the big 3 so I guess Hooper Engram and Hunter don’t matter. Waller doesn’t matter. Andrews doesn’t matter. There is always a matchup that he can stream a QB. You’re sporting your own team for the good of everyone else in the league

good luck in the toilet bowl 

Just an observation. It does not look like you were seeking advice but trying to reinforce an idea. I would never carry 4 of anything that only has 1 spot. If a 2 qb league then might be bright. If not........ well u are the manager. I have rbs wrs and an extra TE that would start on at least half of the other teams in my 12 team league. Now if his kicker was on a bye...........I would dump every bench spot to load up on kickers for sure...👍🏼🤣

IMHO it kinda reminds me of a guy I once knew who said he was going to beat the crap out of this guys fist with his face....man, that guys hand looked bad afterwards but that dude face.........

just oust saying it’s a long season and to put too much on 1 game or the streamers philosophy. There are likely second half studs on the waiver waiting for an injury (Mattison, Edwards, etc)

If u do your qb thing might as well drop them right before game time to get something useful from free agency.. 

Edited by Smitticus
Forgot to add something

47 minutes ago, Smitticus said:

Just an observation. It does not look like you were seeking advice but trying to reinforce an idea. I would never carry 4 of anything that only has 1 spot. If a 2 qb league then might be bright. If not........ well u are the manager. I have rbs wrs and an extra TE that would start on at least half of the other teams in my 12 team league. Now if his kicker was on a bye...........I would dump every bench spot to load up on kickers for sure...👍🏼🤣

IMHO it kinda reminds me of a guy I once knew who said he was going to beat the crap out of this guys fist with his face....man, that guys hand looked bad afterwards but that dude face.........

just oust saying it’s a long season and to put too much on 1 game or the streamers philosophy. There are likely second half studs on the waiver waiting for an injury (Mattison, Edwards, etc)

If u do your qb thing might as well drop them right before game time to get something useful from free agency.. 

Agreed. OP doesn't really understand rosters or streaming.

• Haha 1