[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrett is Zimmer's B!tch

CowboysDiehard

So over it........Dak 28/46     397 yards and 3 TDs while Zeke 20 for 46 yards, yet with the game on the line on 2nd and 3rd down they take the ball out of Dak's hot hand and give it to Zeke for 1-, sutffed on 3rd down and covered for incomplete on 4th down. That chaps my asssssssssssssssssssss! Just don't understand it. No screens, NO read options just Zeke for 2 or less all game long up the middle. Kellen Moore can be so good yet so mind boggling at the same time. AND what happened to our run defense? This team is going to drive me to drink. When has Garrett ever won a game by out coaching the other team? This should have been Dak's signature game win, instead just a lost. Going to the least productive player on your team for the night. I love Zeke but he's not the same Zeke that I've been watching in years past. 

11 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

So over it........Dak 28/46     397 yards and 3 TDs while Zeke 20 for 46 yards, yet with the game on the line on 2nd and 3rd down they take the ball out of Dak's hot hand and give it to Zeke for 1-, sutffed on 3rd down and covered for incomplete on 4th down. That chaps my asssssssssssssssssssss! Just don't understand it. No screens, NO read options just Zeke for 2 or less all game long up the middle. Kellen Moore can be so good yet so mind boggling at the same time. AND what happened to our run defense? This team is going to drive me to drink. When has Garrett ever won a game by out coaching the other team? This should have been Dak's signature game win, instead just a lost. Going to the least productive player on your team for the night. I love Zeke but he's not the same Zeke that I've been watching in years past. 

Try being a Chiefs fan.