[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you ever notice?

uglytuna

Do you ever notice? Time after time, when NE has thier backs up against the wall, Brady (Without fail) comes right back with a big drive. You really have to be a NE fan to appreciate that and the amount of times he does it. Case in point....last drives in both Super Bowls. That to me is why he is a true winner and the best field general in the game.

Tonight was just another example!

Food for thought!

Ugly :D TUna

"I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on. "--JH

Do you ever notice? Time after time, when NE has thier backs up against the wall, Brady (Without fail) comes right back with a big drive.  You really have to be a NE fan to appreciate that and the amount of times he does it.  Case in point....last drives in both Super Bowls.  That to me is why he is a true winner and the best field general in the game.

Tonight was just another example!

571079[/snapback]

Except when he was in Pittsburgh getting a :D and a :D and a :D

Squeeie B) bo

Sorry, but I don't see being down 10-7 at the end of the first quarter "your backs were against the wall". My definition would be something like down by 3 with 2:00 minutes to play and you have the ball on your own 10-yard line and need to drive for the game winning or tying score.

I know I am wasting my time typing since you never read your posts.

Another definition of backs against the wall, this year's GB Packers, started out 1-4, everyone was worried/screaming/etc... All of a sudden the Pack are 6-4, have won 5 in a row, are sitting atop the NFC Norris, and are a strong playoff team.

Men in tights,

Remember last year on Monday Night against Denver. NE has less then two minutes with no time outs and the Patriots are down by 3 or 4 points and Tom Brady brings his team back after giving up a safety, with a huge TD to Givens.

I have to agree with John Madden, that Tom Brady is the best QB in the league.

Ugly :D Tuna

Sorry, but I don't see being down 10-7 at the end of the first quarter "your backs were against the wall".  My definition would be something like down by 3 with 2:00 minutes to play and you have the ball on your own 10-yard line and need to drive for the game winning or tying score.

I know I am wasting my time typing since you never read your posts.

Another definition of backs against the wall, this year's GB Packers, started out 1-4, everyone was worried/screaming/etc... All of a sudden the Pack are 6-4, have won 5 in a row, are sitting atop the NFC Norris, and are a strong playoff team.

571337[/snapback]

I'm horribly biased, but this is all so true. GO PACK

Packers suck.

571465[/snapback]

It is just this type of enlightened, insightful and informative post that keeps me coming back to the Huddle Forums.

I mean where else can you get this kind of information?

Who knew that a team that is 1st in their division,

with one of the all-time great QB's at the helm,

with this year's leader in receiving yards,

with a Pro-Bowl RB and

winners of 5 staright games...

was and is a team that...

SUCKS?!?!?!

Thank you Soylent Green because I was just about to start thinking that the Packers might be a good football team.

Thanks for helping me to get my mind right! :D

It is just this type of enlightened, insightful and informative post that keeps me coming back to the Huddle Forums.

with a Pro-Bowl RB and

SUCKS?!?!?!

Thank you Soylent Green because I was just about to start thinking that the Packers might be a good football team.

571565[/snapback]

B) And this coming from a Cowboys fan. :D

with a Pro-Bowl RB and

SUCKS?!?!?!

571565[/snapback]

Maybe this will help.

In their 6 wins the Packers have managed to beat one team with a winning records, the Moss-less Vikes last minute at home. The combined record of the teams they have defeated ----->23-37, which is a .383 win percentage. In their 4 defeats (a 20-20 combined opponent record), they have played only one team with a winning record and got pummled week 3 @ Indy.

Yes that's right, this 6-4 powerhouse has played exactly 1.5 teams with winning records this year, at the Colts and the Vikes without Moss - at home.

The Packers will lose 3 or 4 more games this year and will be eliminated from playoffs by the Falcons but to change things up, this year they will lose in Atlanta.

:D