[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you ever notice?

uglytuna

Maybe this will help.

In their 6 wins the Packers have managed to beat one team with a winning records, the Moss-less Vikes last minute at home.  The combined record of the teams they have defeated ----->23-37, which is a .383 win percentage.  In their 4 defeats (a 20-20 combined opponent record), they have played only one team with a winning record and got pummled week 3 @ Indy. 

Yes that's right, this 6-4 powerhouse has played exactly 1.5 teams with winning records this year, at the Colts and the Vikes without Moss - at home. 

The Packers will lose 3 or 4 more games this year and will be eliminated from playoffs by the Falcons but to change things up, this year they will lose in Atlanta.

:D

571636[/snapback]

Or is your new-found hostility because the arresting officer or a warden is a Packers fan? :D

Or is your new-found hostility because the arresting officer or a warden is a Packers fan? :D

571727[/snapback]

Nope, I like Packers fans but I just don't think they are going to do anything this year based on the reasons stated. I just apparently had to explain it to Jrick since all he can do is look at this week's standings and call me a moran.

My stint at Lew Sterrett just toughened me up.

It is just this type of enlightened, insightful and informative post that keeps me coming back to the Huddle Forums.

Thank you Soylent Green because I was just about to start thinking that the Packers might be a good football team.

Thanks for helping me to get my mind right! :D

571565[/snapback]

Well, at least he was right. :D

571773[/snapback]

Sorta, my reasons for believeing the Packers suck were explained but my new found freedom has me trying to KISS so I thought just saying the Packers suck would be enough, the assumption being if I said it, it is automatically enlightened, insightful and informative.

Apparently I had to expand upon my reasoning. Suck less than the Cowboys, sure but still suck. I kind of thought you'd like my prediction of the vikes winning the Division.

Nope, I like Packers fans but I just don't think they are going to do anything this year based on the reasons stated.  I just apparently had to explain it to Jrick since all he can do is look at this week's standings and call me a moran.

My stint at Lew Sterrett just toughened me up. 

B)

571740[/snapback]

I did disagree with you in a sarcastic, obnoxious kind of way but I don't remember calling you a moron.

And I guess I figured the eye wink at the end would let you know I wasn't trying to be too much of a jerk.

I will take into comsideration your recent hiatus from public circulation and allow you an adjustment period to allow you the time necessary to re-aquaint yourself with the nuances of dealing with non-felons and their senses of humor. :D:D

Yeah, my apologies I am working on re-adjusting.  I'm still at a place where an eye wink has me reaching for my shank.  :yay:  B)

571828[/snapback]

Uh....OK.

Here in New York, one might refer to his pecker as his shank. :D

Uh............................ OK.

:moon:

Club, don't go gay on us. B):moon:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Men in tights,

Remember last year on Monday Night against Denver.  NE has less then two minutes with no time outs and the Patriots are down by 3 or 4 points and Tom Brady brings his team back after giving up a safety, with a huge TD to Givens. 

I have to agree with John Madden, that Tom Brady is the best QB in the league.

Ugly :D Tuna

571432[/snapback]

I don't remember that Monday night game, but that is backs against the wall.

As far as what Madden said about Brady, I guaranty he will say the same thing this week about Favre being the best in the NFL.