[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC Tourney.....

Rovers

I was just looking over the FFTOC, and I could NOT believe how many people played Manning, Harrison, Stokley.... not to mention the Bear's D and J Jones. Anyone who started Manning AND Harrison OR Stokely will have a HIGH week! Over 60 points with two players. 9 TD's. In the words of Chevy Chase, this is crazy, THIS IS CRAZY!.....

I thought I was somewhat safe at #75 with a 30 point lead over #200. I'm about as safe as a bannana in a monkey cage. Or a Pistons' fan at a.... well, nevermind! :D Sorry. I may have to burn some serious studage now. 53% of the top 200 hundred teams had used Manning, and 59% of all managers had also already used Manning. From the looks of it, I'd guess that over 90% of all teams have now used Manning, after this game. Here comes the Pro Bowl lineup!

Manning was great but picking his favorite options every week is very brutal.

I'm the only Manning player in my bracket but I didn't come out on Clark. Also in another contest I traded away Harrison for Wayne because of the much lower salary.

The guy who played Stokley in my bracket is going to be hard to catch now. But nothing is impossible. I lost close to 100 pts to him last week and now I would like to get it back this week. He needs to stink but maybe a few more studs will turn up somewhere on Sunday.

Edited by MikesVikes

70 pts out in my division, 45ish out of 200.

Manning :D

Tomlimson

Barber

C Johnson

Branch

Ward

Wiggins

Feely

Steelers 

My WR have me worried but I don't have much left.  A lesson learned for next year.

575654[/snapback]

This is EXACTLY the reason for stud week. I'm sitting right at around 200 in the rankings right now. You have to watch your back in this contest more than any other that I play in.

I saved Manning for this week ... but so did the 2 of the guys I'm fighting with to take my bracket ... unhappily, 1 of them also played Marvin.

Amazing how close this will be after 12 weeks ... I'll feel bad for the team that ends up at position 201 overall, probably .003 out of the playoffs.

I counted last night and 93 people started manning. 354 had already started him. So out of the top 200 maybe 75 will have him to play because alot of people that haven't started him won't make it. I was at 162 I think before yesterday and I started Manning, Harrison, r. Williams, and Chicago. I had almost 100 pts out of those 4.

I was going to start ,LT S.Alexander and javon walker but, should be safe now and ill ease up a little and savesome of them studs. I hated to use Manning but, he wouldn't have done me any good if I was 201 after this week.

Edited by cantgetright

A sorry state of affairs is about to occur because of that Indy game I think.

One guy in my bracket played 6 Indy players...! Manning, James, & Harrison + the Indy D were nice hits for him... Pollard didn't help and neither did Vandy... but with the points generated by the ones that did hit... whew!

If there are others out there like him... going to be a big change in overall standings and my 68th spot is most likely in very big trouble when it comes to making the final 200.

Luckily for me... I didn't expect to make it into the final 200... expected this to be a learning year.

So far I have leaned volumes.

The following players are off the Xmas card list...

Stallworth 3.70

Branch .70

A Johnson 5.80

Gardner .90

Boo .00

T Jones .10

Kennison 5.00

Arz D .00

Graham .00

Patten 3.40

Givens .30

Rod 2.60

D Davis 2.70

Witten 3.50

D Clark .60

Bal D (Is 6 pts all you can do for me?)

Each of the above players have had good games this year. I've had them at their worst against great matchups.

Edited by MikesVikes