[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else......

PackerFanX

I have a 5.5 point lead over #200 and I am praying that I make it into the playoffs. I elected not to start Manning/Harrison this weekend and it could come back to bite me in the a$$. My current lineup is playing pretty well so it should be close as to whether or not I make the big dance....

QB: M. Vick

RB: L. Tomlinson

RB: M. Pittman :D

WR: D. Mason

WR: E. Kennison

WR: E. Moulds

TE: M. Pollard :D

PK: S. Graham

DEF: Bengals (teir late deffensive TD saved me)

Yea, I"m sweating it out.... I started:

CPep

LT2

Dunn

Chambers

Mason

TO :D

Crumpler

Vina_I can't spell it

Pitt D

I started with a 30 point lead over #200, at # 75 overall. I figure I have 127.1, and I'm done. That means anyone who was #201 or lower has to score 157 to beat me. While 127 would be great most weeks, that Indy game made EVERYONE plug in thier studs, for sure. I mean, anyone who started Manning and Harrison had almost 100 points already.

I am going to HATE waiting until Tuesday afternoon to find out if I'm in or out. They have to improve the reporting of scores for next year. Keeping my fingers crossed.....

I was at 162 this week and Started manning, dillion, faulk, harrison, r. williams j.juervicious b. williams janikowski and bears.

I had planned on starting TO, LT, Salexander, Gonzalez but decided to pull them in favor of Dillion, Faulk Joe J. and boo since I had such a great jump to the week. I should be safe and have an outside chance at my league 40 points back now.

goodluck everyone.

I have a 5.5 point lead over #200 and I am praying that I make it into the playoffs.  I elected not to start Manning/Harrison this weekend and it could come back to bite me in the a$$.  My current lineup is playing pretty well so it should be close as to whether or not I make the big dance....

QB:  M. Vick

RB:  L. Tomlinson

RB:  M. Pittman  :D

WR:  D. Mason

WR:  E. Kennison

WR:  E. Moulds

TE:  M. Pollard  :D

PK:  S. Graham

DEF:  Bengals (teir late deffensive TD saved me)

579292[/snapback]

It looks like I ended up with 135.88 points. Hopefully my score plus a 5.5 lead over #200 will get me into the playoffs. I still have a strong contingent of studs left... B)

I was 7.76 points above 200 and have scored 119.34 so far with a another half for Janikowski and Marshall Faulk going tomorrow i'm getting a little nervous. 10 points out of Janikowski and 12-15 out of Faulk and I'll feel pretty safe. What do you guys think. Is a 7 points lead and 119.34 this week enough to get me there?

I was 7.76 points above 200 and have scored 119.34 so far with a another half for Janikowski and Marshall Faulk going tomorrow i'm getting a little nervous. 10 points out of  Janikowski and 12-15 out of Faulk and I'll feel pretty safe. What do you guys think. Is a 7 points lead and 119.34 this week enough to get me there?

579612[/snapback]

Man that is hard to figure out. I don't know why the other 599 owners in this contest can't come on here and post their score. :D

Really, I was at 109 as this week started and I only scored about 107.08. I am very afraid that that won't hold up but there just isn't anyway to know until we see the other teams final scores.

Man that is hard to figure out.  I don't know why the other 599 owners in this contest can't come on here and post their score. :D

Really, I was at 109 as this week started and I only scored about 107.08.  I am very afraid that that won't hold up but there just isn't anyway to know until we see the other teams final scores.

579635[/snapback]

Live scoring/standings in FFTOC would be nice!

Yes, they really HAVE TO speed up the scoring for next year. In the questionairre at the FFTOC site they ask about that. They have 3 options.... the way it is now, which sucks, live scoring, which is expensive for so many teams, or a delayed semi-live scoring option that would provide a Sunday report. Since the cost of live scoring comes out of the prize money, I voted for the semi-live scoring.

I'd like to see this report on Sunday also show PMR, or player minutes remaining, for players in the Sunday night and Monday night games. With that, we would all have a much better idea of where we stand, and could even root for/against players in the late games. Once again, good luck HUDDLERS! B):D:D