[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left 178 points on my bench this week....

msaint

...and still won. :D

Julius, Domanick, K.Collins all went off, but Peyton, Edge, Pittman, Horn, Andre J., Gonzo managed to put me over the top. If I'd lost this week I would have shot myself for bad team management, but who knew Julius would go off like that? Who knew Collins would top Peyton? Who knew Tennessee would play matador and let Domanick ole! to the end zone for a 44yd TD in the final minute? Very bizarre FF season so far....:D

:D

579973[/snapback]

Our league has +10pt bonuses for 100/300yd games and long TDs (over 30 yds). Julius had 55 pts, Domanick had 47, and Collins has 53 (I also had Boldin with 8pts, and some other assorted guys like J.Wells, who had a TD), Collins was the big surprise, though. Wow. :eek:

Well, if you would have started Kerry Collins over Peyton Manning you would have deserved multiple :D

580026[/snapback]

Too true. Same could be said for starting Julius over Pittman/Domanick.

Too true. Same could be said for starting Julius over Pittman/Domanick.

580036[/snapback]

Disagree. Julius was finally healthy, and was being given the opportunity to shine with a nice matchup.

Davis YPC has been pretty bad, and Pittman had Alstott back in the mix.

I could have seen starting Jones over either of those guys, but in the end they all did very well.

msaint, u said who knew julius would go off like that. didn't u get the feeling after he had 30 attempts against the murderous thugs of baltimore, that he would be a good starter down the stretch here? i did. i also have pittman and davis and started all 3. i don't know that u have that luxury but it sure is nice getting nearly a hundred points out of 3 players. may they carry me to the fusion promiseland and you to your fantasy superbowl.

I know how you feel.

In League 1 I benched:

Julius Jones - 27 points

Brian Griese - 23 points

I will almost definitely lose tonight in that league. I have a 1-point league and Holt, but my opponent has Bulger. :doah:

In League 2 I benched:

Jake Delhomme - 18 points

Willis McGahee - 45 points

Chad Johnson - 37 points

Bills D/ST - 24 points

I currently have the 2nd highest score this week, and should finish there but of course I am playing the guy with the highest. Had I started McGahee over Edge or Blaylock or Chad Johnson over Randy Moss (like I had originally intended), I would have a pretty good chance to win tonight, as it stands I am done...unless of course Longwell kicks about 10 or 12 field goals tonight. :D