[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest is DONE for 2004!

Marauders11

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It WAS there when I checked it earlier.  Rotoworld has updated to say:

Priest Holmes has amended his apology to fantasy football players on his website.

TeamPriest.com has removed the reference to "not being able to finish out the season." Still, it looks less likely every day that Priest will play again this season. Perhaps the Chiefs will address the issue today, but we doubt it.

rotoworld

So lay off the guy.  He reported what was there and gave a link.  They changed it after he reported it here.

It is a bit frustrating, though, to have conflicting news from the same source.

587594[/snapback]

It's pretty obvious if you take a moment to think about it

The NFL is very strict about injury disclosure, etc. ask Shanahan and other coaches that have been fined for not providing accurate information-

I am sure that The Chiefs were alerted in some way to the information that Priest posted, and immediatly told him that he had to get it off there. If Vermeil is telling the press one thing (maybe to not tip off future oppoents, whatever) and Holmes is out there saying he's done- couldn't that be a bit of a problem?

The fact that he retracted the statement is even more telling IMO that he's DONE. That typre of announcement should come from the team first don't you think. Priest is the bone head here- not me. Fu#kers (not you PopMag- the others, they know who they are)

Edited by Marauders11

I read the message on the site, and no where does it say that he is out for the year, you added that line ...he says he is sorry and hopes you still have racked up the points in his absence..no mention of being done for the year..you post the link yet you still get it wrong...helmethead!!!

587371[/snapback]

:D

It's pretty obvious if you take a moment to think about it before jumping all over people-

The NFL is very strict about injury disclosure, etc. ask Shanahan and other coaches that have been fined for not providing accurate information-

I am sure that The Chiefs were alerted in some way to the information that Priest posted, and immediatly told him that he had to get it off there. If Vermeil is telling the press one thing (maybe to not tip off future oppoents, whatever) and Holmes is out there saying he's done- couldn't that be a bit of a problem?

The fact that he retracted the statement is even more telling IMO that he's DONE. That typre of announcement should come from the team first don't you think. Priest is the bone head here- not me. Fu#kers

587621[/snapback]

Relax, there are plenty of people here that have your back on this one but BS injury posts have been a problem in the past, FYI.

I suppose that would explain why I haven't seen him post recently.

What did he do?

587614[/snapback]

Hmmm now that it's been mentioned I hadn't heard from him in a while. Spain seems to have insider knowledge on the issue..........

Or maybe he's throwing out false information!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If he added that line to deceive fellow huddlers, I would have to make a move to have this dude banished from the huddle.  Chavez got banned for alot less.  You never make false injury reports or add some bull crap like this.  I dont know if he did it or if it was removed off the site, but we can not have someone posting knowingly false player injury info...

587449[/snapback]

this is on the front page of rotoworld

Priest Holmes has amended his apology to fantasy football players on his website.

TeamPriest.com has removed the reference to "not being able to finish out the season." Still, it looks less likely every day that Priest will play again this season. Perhaps the Chiefs will address the issue today, but we doubt it. Dec. 2 - 12:54 pm et

yuup

Calm down everyone.  The Priest post on his site has been updated.  Up until about 15 minutes ago it did read that he would not finish the year, but has now been changed to what it currently states.  Nobody is trying to deceive anyone here.

587524[/snapback]

Marauders!!......relax my man....You were in the right to begin with....decent info in microseconds of time makes all the difference.....

take it down a notch...don't listen to some of these responses because they didn't read the history of the thread and are just on the bandwagon of ignorance (no offense to anyone).....grab a beer...unless your at work...then grab 2 !!

is it possible that this is bad info? maybe someone hacked onto the site. you would think if this story was real that a major site would post this info. the more time passes the more i'm starting to doubt it. :D

is it possible that this is bad info? maybe someone hacked onto the site. you would think if this story was real that a major site would post this info. the more time passes the more i'm starting to doubt it. :D

587731[/snapback]

If someone hacked the site they would have removed the entire message and/or shut the site down- they wouldn't have taken out a single line when the Chief's brass told them to :D