[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Member rated

Guest MGram

Originally posted by Insane Clown Posse:

Can someone please explain this?   :confused:

I am not sure but for you stupid question I gave you a rating of 1 :rolleyes: But I am not one bit sorry for doing it :D

I think it is a way that other people can rate the feedback that you give to other people. If you are helpful, people will likely give you a good rating. :D

I guess you could also pay people for a good rating. :rolleyes:

I think it is for rating someone after they answer a question to your post. 5 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Just so others can see how they feel this persons advice has been grated. For my vast knowledge and help I think you should give me a 5, forget that part about me giveing you a 1, I was only joking :D

Guest boilerdave
Originally posted by Beattie Feathers:

Hey Skippy,

Are you the same huddler who organized the consensus ratings?  If so, are you going to do one here?  (If so, are DMD and WW going to pay you?... they have lots of money now!)   :rolleyes:

If Skippy does a consensus rating only votes by huddlers with a number under 50 should be counted - huddlers with a number over 50 are obviously newbies.

:D

Originally posted by boilerdave:

If Skippy does a consensus rating only votes by huddlers with a number under 50 should be counted - huddlers with a number over 50 are obviously newbies.

:D

Righte-o, BD!

Hey!! WAIT!